Capitolo Ventisei

Daluchi

"You're absolutely positive what I'm wearing is fine?" I asked anxiously as I looked down at my baggy sweatshirt and leggings.

"If you make me repeat myself one more time imma shove my dick down your throat," I immediately clamped my lips shut and looked out the window.

We were driving down a long road and trees on both sides of the car. My mind was coming up with different scenarios on how this dinner could go.

It could either go amazingly well and his parents will love me or-

You can royally fuck up and never dream of seeing Luca again.

Okay thoughts. Really make me ten times more anxious.

"Stop thinking so hard bambino," Luca sighed as he placed a hand on my inner thigh. "It will be fine, trust me,"

"How do you know that? Just cause you're their son doesn't mean-"

"I hate threatening you bambino, but if you keep overthinking I'll be forced to do something to make you relax"

He turned his head to me, giving me a suggestive smirk before licking his lips and turning back to face road.

"Luca. Are you always this fucking horny?" I asked on disbelief as the hand that was placed on my inner thigh started moving closer and closer to my sex.

"Only for you bambino,"

Oh shit he really gonna do me like this. Really had to pull out the authentic Italian accent and have my pussy dripping. Great! Just Great!

"You need to stop that," I shook my head as I moved Luca's hand down to my knee.

"so che la tua figa si bagna per me quando lo faccio, quindi perché dovrei smettere?"
i know your pussy gets wet for me when i do, so why would I stop?

I couldn't help but clench my thighs together and feel my nipples tighten against my bra.

I cleared my throat quickly before replying back "I'm going to learn Italian just so I can understand what you're saying,"

"Perfect," He said as he pulled up to the front of his house leaving me in awe.

I opened the door and stepped out the car with my mouth open.

I honestly don't know why I was so shocked and surprised. I knew he was rich, like filthy rich but it still got me every time.

"Next time I will open the door for you okay." He stated as he put a arm around my waist and lead me towards the front door.

My heart that was starting to calm down was beating up a storm again.

Don't worry. You got this!

I took a deep breath in as Luca opened the front door and lead us towards what I assumed was the kitchen.

I didn't have time to really look around and take in the beauty of his house because the closet we got to the kitchen the louder I could hear the sweet humming of his mom.

"Mama! We're here!" Luca shouted before opening the kitchen door and leading me in.

I stood at in my spot frozen, staring at his mom in awe.

She was so beautiful, she had golden tan skin and vibrant green eyes to match. And her hair was put into a messy bun on the top of her head but you could still tell that the golden brown locks were soft and wavy.

"mia nuora!"
My daughter in law!

My eyes widen in shock as she came rushing towards me with open arms.