Capitolo Quindici

Daluchi

The rest of the school day I could barley sit on my chair, I contemplated standing each class period but I didn't want people staring at me.

It got worse durning volleyball practice though. The spandex clung to my butt and every time I would walk or jump or do anything my butt would jiggle against the spandex causing me to wince.

Every time coach would see this she would ask if I was okay and I would say yeah because if I said no she would ask what's wrong, and I don't really want to tell her I got spanked by the new guy.

"Girl you looked like a fucking old ass turtle out there," Alexis said laughing as we got out of the shower.

"What do you mean? I did not," I said defending myself.

"Yes you did, your legs were wide as fuck and you were waddling like an old lady with a walker," she said while moisturizing her legs.

"Well it's not my fault. It's fucking Luca," I said while glaring at my locker where those stupid clothes were.

"I mean you should've known.... you know how they are. You should of expected it," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why the fuck you taking his side? Is he your best friend or am I?"

"You duh, that's exactly why I'm telling you that you should've known better,"

"Whatever. He can kiss my ass," I said while pulling the sweater over my body and slowly getting into the joggers.

"You know I love you right," Alexis asked while flinging her arms around me.

"I know I know. I love me too," I said smirking.

Alexis looked at me offended and let go of me, "puta," she muttered.

"Oh shut up you know I love you,"

"Yeah yeah...puta,"

"Hey, is your mom picking us up?" I asked while slinging my backpack onto my shoulders. I wore my backpack in my front since my ass was still sore.

"No, remember I'm riding with Dante,"

"I thought that was only for this morning,"

"I thought so too but before 6th he said that he was taking me home cause Luca was taking you home....." oh hell no.

"No the fuck he ain't, I'm calling my mom. Don't tell Dante though cause he'll tell Luca."

"Okay. Bye best-friend"

"Byeee" when Alexis left I called my mom asking if she could pick me up.

Apparently when Luca came this morning and I was too busy drooling over his sexiness they exchanged numbers.

My mom.

Gave her number.

To Luca.

what the fuck happened to her? She didn't even question why he was giving me a ride.

I think he drugged her. That had to be it.

Anyways he called her during 6th and told her he was taking me home. Well he has another thing coming if he thinks I'm riding in a car with him after he violated me.

Instead of exiting where I normally did after practice I went through the back. And tip toed to the back road.

You never know man, Luca could have super hearing.