Capitolo Trentasette

Patrica or Pricilla (whatever tf her name is)

"Daddy! he wants to leave me for that fat black bitch!" I cried into my fathers arms. I don't know what kind of black magic voodoo she did to my man but I wasn't going to let her have him. Luca was mine since the day I saw him in that picture.

"He will not leave you, remember our family is now more powerful than his, I will kill his parents and everyone close to him before he can put one letter on those divorce papers."

"T-then what are we g-going to do?" I sniffed as I looked into my loving fathers eyes.

"It's okay princesa, it will be okay," he stroked my hair softly when we heard a knock on the office door.

Daddy was usually always in Mexico but when he heard I had flew out to meet Luca he came along.

My dad has been wanting us to have a baby for so long and he was going to use this opportunity to help me get pregnant with his child.

but now that disgrace of a human has come in between me and my husband and I will not let her take him.

"Come in!' my dad called out.

"Boss! we found someone who can help!" a young man came in and said.

He was handsome, shiny silky brown hair with deep brown eyes, If I wasn't married I definitely would have fucked him.

"What is it? go on!" My father yelled.

"Yeah what is it?" I said pulling away from my dad.

"There is a man named Noah, he recently broke up with miss Daluchi because she cheated. He has said he wants to get her back and get revenge for her infidelity." the man rushed out.

"Bring him in here," my father said giving the man a stern glare before waving him off.

"Daddy, are we going to finally kill that whore?" I asked excitedly. 

"oh we will do more than that,"

*

*

*

*

Daluchi

I can't wait to go home and shower. I messaged my shoulders as I walked outside into the parking lot so I could finally leave.

It had been a long ass day, from seeing Noah's hypocritical ass to slightly making up with Luca and to finally getting hands on experience on my first surgery.

It was a lot.

however my body was still energized so when I got the creeping feeling in my gut that I was being followed, I pulled out my car keys and sprinted to my car.

there was also mace on my keys so when I made it to my car I quickly turned around and started spraying.

"Ah fuck you stupid bitch!" the voice lashed out as the man suddenly threw him self at me. I tried to scream but he punched my in my face immediately causing blood to rush into my mouth.

it was painful but I wouldn't go down without a fight. This was a hospital parking lot I'm sure someone would hear something right?

I lifted my knee up to try to kick the man who was straddling me where it hurt but I didn't quite get him.

I got the inside of his thigh, missing his dick by a few inches.

The man didn't like that and sent another punch to my face surely leaving me with a black eye.

I felt my vision go hazy as the man placed his hands around my neck.

He squeezed tightly around my neck making me lose oxygen, I tried clawing at his hands but he wouldn't let up.

"you're in for it bitch," the last words I heard before I blacked out, tears stinging my eyes.

*

*

*

*

Luca

"Where the fuck is she Don? where did she go?!" I was getting angrier and angrier by the second. I knew fucking Patrica was up to no good the second she left the building.

"I just fucking got her back and now they have her!" I paced my office with my hands running through my hair multiple times.

Dante Alexis, her mom, and Daluchi's mom were all in the main house. Dante was trying to calm them all down.

"Sir, Patrica and her family went to their private island, that's where they are keeping her. They're expecting you."

"and how do you fucking know that?" I gritted out, suddenly getting the feeling that he could be a man from their family.

"Why else would they take her away to a place so close. They want you to meet them there so that you can watch them torture her. They still believe they are higher than you so they want to use her as you weakness."

Some of my tension went down, he was right. They knew I would find them there, they wouldn't have chosen a place so close if they didn't intend for my to find them.

"Get my men and the men from Wolves motorcycle club they owe me some favors." Don nodded his head and swiftly left the office.

Those fuckers were seriously going to pay for this.

Walking downstairs I was immediately bombarded with questions.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER?!"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS DALUCHI?!"

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Alexis, her mom, and daluchis mom were all screaming.

Dante came up beside me and shook his head.

"I tried,"

"it's okay, this is what I expected," I whispered back, "Don't worry, I will fucking end those who harmed her and took her. They won't live to see another day-"

"Don't you fucking give me that Luca! I trusted you with my daughter now look where that got us! When she comes back- and you better hope she fucking does- You are not allowed anywhere near her-" she glared

"I get you're mad but I already went 6 years without her and I'm not doing that shit again. I get this is my fault and I will learn from it and get her back, but you're not taking my woman away from me." I stated firmly. Daluchi was mine.

Mine to protect, mine to love, and mine to cherish.

I may not have been doing a good job at that right now, but no one can have her. 

"you-"

"we can stay here arguing or we can go get your daughter, and my woman, back,"

"You better get her back," Alexis started, "or I'm leaving your ass." that's when she looked at Dante.

His whole face went white before he glared at her, "you're not fucking leaving me. don't say shit like that again," he then turned to look at me, "let's go,"

we walked away from the woman but made sure we had at least 10 men inside the house guarding them and 40 outside watching the perimeter.

"I'm killing that family," I muttered as we went to go get into out private jet.

hi..... :) yeah I low-key kinda forgot about updating if I'm being honest.....sowwie.