Capitolo Quinto

{before I start, shout out to @heyheyway123 for reading and voting and commenting, you're a real one sis💙😗}

Luca

"I'll never let you go. Ever." and that was a promise, she was mine, and only mine.

"B-but my mom will get mad if she finds out i haven't been in my classes," she said while pouting cutely up at me.

If she kept pouting i was gonna have to kiss her... who am i kidding i was gonna kiss her regardless.

But before i bent down to kiss my beautiful princessa, i got a glimpse of her outfit. How did i not notice when she was running? That skirt was too short, and that top was skin tight, showing all of my baby's curves.

"What the fuck are you wearing?"

"Ummmm clothes, duh"  She said while looking at me like i was a child. She's gonna need to drop the disrespect real quick.

"Dammi ancora un po 'di attitudine, e ti coprirò davvero il ginocchio e ti sculaccerò fuori di testa. (Give me attitude one more time, and i will really bed you over my knee and spank the shit out of you.)"

(Angel side of my brain) i think you have a problem with this whole spanking thing... 

(Devil side) she needs to know who daddy is.

(me) Devil side 1 Angel side 0

She looked at me with confusion but a hint of lust in her eyes, damn she was sexy, i can't fucking wait to be inside of her.

"What did you just say?" she asked

"I said that if you give me attitude again imma bend you over my knee and spank you. You already have 20 spanks for all the disrespect from today and the other day. It would be more but since i'm nice i dropped some." She started struggling and trying to get her hands free but that was useless.

Even if she did leave there would be 5 minutes left in her 1st period, and we have second and third together. ( she dropped her schedule when she was running guys)

"You can't spank me. That's abuse and i don't know you. Why can't you just, hmm i don't know- leave me alone?"

"Simple. Because you are mine,"

"You can't just claim me! I don't know you! How many times do i gotta say that?! And honestly right now i don't want to get to know you." she yelled with anger coming across her beautiful face.

"You really don't have a choice in this. And in all honesty i just wanted to talk to you this morning but you are the one that decided to be difficult so therefore it's basically your fault." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay, okay whatever but please let me go i really need to go to class or my mom will kill me." i looked into her eyes and could see she was serious.

I didn't want to but i knew i had too. Even though i didn't get a chance to punish her for running and wearing that outfit, her ass was definitely mine after school.

I let go of her waist and stepped back, she was reluctant at first but then she took off.

"See you later bambino," i said with a smirk. That only caused her to run faster.

Daluchi

Somethings wrong with me. There has to be something wrong in my brain if i just enjoyed the way he handled me just then. I thought as i walked into class

This complete stranger i don't know from Adam.

"Miss, who are you?" The teacher asked.

"Umm, Daluchi" I said quietly as i felt the eyes of everyone on me. I heard gasps and whispers and little laughs, but i didn't mind. They were just some horny boys and jealous ass bitches.