Capitolo Nove

{Lucas Outfit}

Luca

"You ready?" i asked Dante as I put my phone in my jacket pocket.

"Yeah, just give me a minute, i can't find my breath mints," he said while walking into my room like his breath mints were gonna magically appear on my bed or something.

"Bro why would your breath mints be in my room? and why do you need them anyways? You just brushed your teeth." I really wanted to leave early so i could see my princess sooner.

"Just in case if Alexis and I kiss, i can't be too safe," Wow, he really had it in for her. I mean i did too for Daluchi but i knew my breath smelled good so thats why i wasn't trippin'

"It's probably in the car, and if it isn't we can buy some more." I said while dragging him out the bed room door. I was really ready to see my girl.

All night last night i couldn't sleep because i could only think off her, and to make things worse, every time i think of her i get a hard on. So basically all night i was either rubbing one out or tossing and turning.

But i didn't care, every time i came to the thought of her, i just imagined me cumming inside of her and that made it 10 time better.

"Okay, okay let go of me, i can walk." Dante said grumbling. We made it to my matte black 2019 Land Range Rover and we we're on our way.

The closer we got to school the happier we got. The whole car ride we were talking about our women and coming up with different scenarios of how the day could go. Each ended with my mouth on Daluchi's lips... both of them.

"What do you think they're wearing?" Dante asked. I immediately thought of my baby's outfit from yesterday. She looked so fucking good. That skirt gripped her waist and ass so nicely i'm surprised i didn't smack it at least once. And the top was skin tight, almost showing her nipples every time i touched her.

But the thing was, that outfit is the kind of outfit only I am allowed to see, and if she tries wearing anything that only my eyes should see, then imma bring her back to my car and personally watch her put on the basketball shorts and t-shirt i brought.

"Hopefully something that's no where like what she wore yesterday," I said.

"Yeah, i mean Alexis's outfit wasn't so bad except for the shirt, that showed too much for my liking." Dante replied while shaking his head.

When we finally arrived at the school, there were already people making their way towards my car. They were the same kids that tried budding up to us yesterday after they heard about who we were.

"Hey guys what's up?" Max asked. He along with Sam were one of the few guys that were actually genuine. They showed us around last week before school actually started. Everyone else in that group either wanted to be our friend cause of or money or wanted to fuck us cause of our money... and we were hot.