Capitolo Trentatre

Daluchi

I was currently pacing my bedroom hitting myself for what happened.

You really just let him mouth fuck you.

I'm so dumb. I'm literally the biggest shithead out here.

I pulled out my phone and texted Alexis to see when she was going to be back. I needed to talk to her now.

After sending the text, I sat on my bed in my shorts and college sweatshirt.

Okay it's not that bad. It was like a quickie and it's not like you haven't seen his dick before-

But you cheated...that's cheating.

I groaned at my thoughts. I hated cheaters and to know that's what I did made me hate myself a little bit.

Even if I knew there was no future with Noah, he doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

Deciding it would be better to tell him in person than Over text, I picked up my keys and head down to the car garage.

As I walked down there I thought of the possible scenarios that could happen when I told him.

Would he break up with me?

Would he forgive me?

Would he yell?

A lot went through my mind as I entered my car and started on my way to his house.

Ten minutes later, I was pulling up to his house and parked next to his car.

He lives in a nice one bedroom house in a pretty neighborhood, I was actually kind of jealous.

When I walked out I took in a deep breath before knocking the door.

There was no answer for a couple seconds so I assumed he wasn't home, but then remembered his car was next to mine.

So I knocked again...and again...and again but still no answer.

I was about to turn back to my car when I remembered that I knew where he put his back up key.

When I unlocked the door I realized he might have been asleep and I should have called.

I was gonna turn back around again, feeling like I was invading his privacy when I started to hear grunts and moans coming from his room.

I know he's not.

Feeling my anger rise I storm towards his bedroom before pushing his door open with force.

When I opened the door to see Noah thrusting into a skinny blonde from behind all my movements stopped.

They didn't stop, I'm assuming they didn't hear me bang the door open from all the loud noises they were making.

"Having fun babe?" I said crossing my arms and raising my brows.

The second my question came out Noah snapped his head towards me stopping his movements before scrambling off the woman.

"Babe-"

"Save it. I sucked someone's dick anyways, but from the looks of it it seems like you've been cheating for much longer,"

"You sucked another guy off?" Noah said suddenly acting like this was all on me.

"Yeah. And I came here to tell you-"