Capitolo Tredici

Daluchi

I some how convinced Luca to go and shower in my bathroom while i washed our clothes and then showered in my parents bathroom. He tried convincing me to shower with him but i wasn't in the head space for that yet.

I mean i know we have done things but i wasn't comfortable for him to see me completely naked, especially after just 2 days of knowing each other.

He just came all over you sis...how comfortable do you need to be?

Very...I need to be very very comfortable.

When i was done with my shower, i wrapped my towel around me and went back to me room to get a change of clothes. I was praying to God hoping Luca wasn't done showering.

When i entered my room I could still hear the shower going on and i thanked God.

I didn't want to waste time though, so i quickly went to my drawer and started looking for clothes to wear.

I pulled out a Yale sweatshirt, some Nike shorts, and some soft gray socks.

Before the shower i took off my contacts, so i had to find my glasses or i would basically be blind

Before the shower i took off my contacts, so i had to find my glasses or i would basically be blind. I put my clothes on top of the drawer and started looking for where i last put them.

I haven't worn them in like 3 days so i couldn't really remember where i had put them but i knew i needed to hurry up because i heard the shower slowly turn off.

I looked on my night stand, my desk and even under my pillow but i couldn't find it.

I was about to just leave it and just get out of the room but then i heard the door open. I quickly ducked behind my bed and silently waited.

I peeked out from the side and saw an image most people fantasize about. Luca Lombardi was standing by the door as the steam in the bathroom was clouding behind him in just his towel.

 Luca Lombardi was standing by the door as the steam in the bathroom was clouding behind him in just his towel

Pretend this is Luca^^^But if you can't that's fine cause Dr. McSreamy is😍

I could feel my mouth salivating as i stared at the Greek god in front of me. He was just so fucking gorgeous I still didn't understand why he would want me.