Capitolo Undici

Daluchi

After that big kiss, we talked for a bit then talked with Dante and Alexis. We decided to go back to my house since that's where our parents thought we were.

The text Alexis was supposed to send to her mom when we snuck out never went through so it all worked out.

When we got back home we were expecting them to leave but they didn't. They just stood at the front of the door looking at us like we were supposed to do something.

"uh, well bye?" Alexis said while trying to close the door, but Dante stopped her.

"We left school to be here with you guys. We're not leaving." Dante said while walking into my home.

"You can't just walk in here, i didn't invite you in," I said while crossing my hands under my breast immediately gaining Luca's attention. I saw his eyes darken like how they do when he's aroused or angry.

I quickly put my hands back down and glared at the 2 of them.

"Is this your home Alexis?" Dante asked.

"Uhh it's like my second home, yeah. Why?" she said confused.

"Because what's yours is mine and what's mine is yours. So if this is your second home then it's mine as well," He walked in fully like he owned the place and walked towards the living room.

(Got this from quote from Jungkook and switched it up a little💜 My ARMY friends will understand.)

Luca on the other hand walked back outside and it looked like he was leaving because he entered his car. But then he came out with clothes in his hands.

"Why do you have extra clothes?" i asked confused.

"They were gonna be for you if you came to school wearing something you shouldn't have," he replied back like everything was normal while walking upstairs in the direction of my bedroom.

"Umm, what's that supposed to mean?" I asked while following him inside my room.

"Simple. If you wore something that showed to much skin or showed your curves extremely well, i would have made you wear this." He said while shrugging off his jacket and neatly folding it on the bed.

"You can't make me wear your clothes just because you don't like what i wear,"

"It's not that i don't like it bambino, it's just that i should be the only one seeing it," he contended.

I was so busy thinking about what to say to that when he took of his shirt.

He wants me to have his kids. He's practically begging for it, especially since he just took off his pants while looking straight. into. my eyes.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant right now?" i asked half jokingly and half serious while looking shamelessly at his body.

"I wasn't planning on it right now but if you keep looking at me like that, then i will 100% change my mind. You're gonna have my kids sooner or later right?" he asked while smiling at me.

This man was so fine, i found it hard to believe that he would want me. Like this nigga was like artificially fine, he was like Greek God sculpted his ass for centuries kinda fine.

"Are you sure you want me?" I asked while bringing my eyes back up to meet his, "I mean look at you, you are so...you that i don't even know how i'm comprehending english right now," Luca just laughed. God even his laugh was sexy.

"Oh i want you, the second i laid my eyes on you I knew i wanted you. And if you don't believe me i'll show you."

"How?" i asked while raising a brow not believing him. Luca stepped towards me, now only in his Calvin Kleins.