Capitolo Sedici

Daluchi

The rest of the week went by faster than expected. We started actually doing work on Thursday but I didn't have any work since I did it during lunch.

My ass also felt much better, it was a tiny bit sore but nothing a little warm bath and epsom salt couldn't handle.

I was currently in a loose blue T-shirt with leggings chilling and listing to music as I scroll through Instagram.

My feed was full of couple posts since I was single for 16 years. Well not anymore I guess but before Luca I was majorly lonely and I loved looking through these pics.

Even though Luca and I have only know each other for almost a week, I've gotten to know a lot about him since he calls me every fucking day.

For instance. He is the heir of GOTech, surprised? I was too.

We have the same favorite color which is blue, he's allergic to peanuts, he has a younger sister who is 13 and an older sister who is 21.

He was born in Italy but moved here when he was 10. He can write with both hands, I know there's a name for it but I forgot.

He told me some more stuff and I told him about me as well. Like how my parents brought me to America when I was 7. I have no siblings, I have no allergies. And all that good stuff.

It was weird that I could open up to him so quickly but I think that just shows that his family legend thing could be true I guess but I was still a little skeptical.

It was currently 9 am on a Saturday morning and I was getting hungrier. I mean I didn't eat anything yet so it was to be expected that I would get hungry.

I got down from my bed leaving my phone and went downstairs to make me some toaster strudels.

I put my strawberry and blueberry strudels in the toaster and waited for them to be done.

While waiting I was thinking of an outfit to wear for my date today. Should I dress casual and cute or chic and a little bit sexy? I'll just ask Luca.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone. I didn't want to be under or over dressed for my first date.

Me: Um hey, I was wondering what I should wear for this date....

Luca💜: wear anything you want. You look good in anything Bambino😍

Me: Shut Up no I don't. 🙄

Luca💜: yes the fuck you do baby. I don't care what you wear for this date. It will look good regardless.

Me: anything?🤔😏

Luca💜: I take that back. Not anything. Just something cute I guess🤷🏽‍♀️

Me: okay thank you😘 bye

Luca💜: bye what?😏

Me: Bye Luca😊

Luca💜: Want me to come over there Tesoro?

Me: No but I'm not calling you daddy again so bye☺️

I immediately turned my phone off after that. I don't want to see what he said. I knew it would be something cocky and dominating and I wasn't feeling that at the moment.

I ran downstairs and decided I wanted to watch some tv instead of being on my phone all day.

Ding

Food time bitches!

I was enjoying my day so far, chillin, watching  Awkward and eating junk food. It was nice to just relax by myself.