Capitolo Trentotto

Daluchi

When I started to wake up, I had a banging headache and everything felt like it was spinning.

I tried moving my hands to block the light but I soon realized my hands were tied behind my back.

No matter how much I pulled I couldn't get them undone or to move.

Slowly my heart started to beat faster and I started to panic.

Stay calm. Stay calm. Stay calm.

I took a deep breath and looked up suddenly feeling like someone was watching me.

All I saw was a big mirror in front of me but I had a feeling it was a two way mirror.

Looking at myself I could see that I looked like a fucking mess.

My hair was matter and there was dry blood on my face and scrubs.

My eye was slowly shutting and had a purple tint to it.

Fuck.

"Hey!" I yelled out hoarsely. "Hey I know you can see me! I'm not stupid,"

"If you weren't stupid you would've have left my man alone," a voice suddenly said.

It sounded oddly familiar sending chills down my back.

"Patricia?" I asked out loud.

"ITS PRICILLA YOU STUPID BLACK WHORE!" She screamed through the intercom.

I jumped in my seat slightly, not knowing she would scream like that.

"W-why am I here?" I asked choosing to ignore here short tantrum from before.

"Because you don't know how to keep your hands to yourself. You know it's a sin to covet someone else's man?" She said as she then walked into the room.

I had to blink a couple times to comprehend that that was pricilla.

Even if she had some stuff done the last time I saw her all those years ago, at least she looked decent.

Now she looked....I wanted to through up.

Her breast were extremely large in a grotesque way, but the rest of her body was as flat as a thin paper.

Her lips were unusually large for her face and her nose was pinched.

"What happened to you?" I asked not knowing I said it out loud and that my face had twisted in disgust.

"Who the fuck are you to look at me like that and ask me that question?!" She seethed as she rushed foreword sending a mighty slap to my face.

It was so strong my head whipped to the side.

Tears sprung in my eyed as I looked her dead in the eye. I don't hate people but I had a strong fucking dislike for her and her family.

"Glare at me all you want. Soon you're going to be begging me to save you. But I want my husband to watch as I tear apart the girl that wanted to ruin our relationship,"

The way she emphasized 'husband' made everything start to click.

I didn't know why it didn't click earlier. Maybe I was still in shock?

But I realized it now.

"Luca doesn't want you pricilla, he married you because he had to. He didn't want to,"

Her caked face disoriented into anger before she punched me in the gut.

For such a stick like woman she sure knew house to punch.