Capitolo Diciannove

Daluchi

"Babe, we're here," I heard a faint voice tell me as I felt my body being slightly shook awake.

As I came to, I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes as forgetting where I was for a moment.

I let out a yawn before looking to my left and seeing Luca staring at me intently.

I looked at him confused before all the memories of today came back to me.

My eyes widened and as I finally remembered everything that happened today.

"You're home," He said softly.

I could only nod my head before unbuckling the seatbelt and attempting to get out the car as quickly as possible.

However, before I could get the door open, I felt Lucas big and rough hands grasp my wrist, "I will call you when I get home, answer it." He said, leaving no room for discussion.

I could only gulp and nod my head slightly, wanting to get out of this suffocating car as soon as possible.

Luca leaned in and I closed my eyes tightly, not knowing what he was going to do. It felt like forever until I felt his soft lips on the side of my mouth.

I opened my eyes to see his right in front of my face, "I will tell you this again," he said as he looked at me without wavering, "I will never ever hurt you, or let anyone hurt you okay? Please trust me," he said softly at the end.

I once again just nodded my head, not trusting my voice at the moment.

Luca finally let go of me and that's when I bolted out the car and to my front door.

I fumbled with the keys, but once I finally got it I pushed it open quickly and just as fast turned and locked the door before running up to my room.

When I entered my room I discarded my clothes and jumped in the shower.

I scrubbed my body of this day and let my thoughts take over.

I basically thought the same thing over and over again.

How am I going to end things between me and Luca? How am I going to tell Alexis?

It was all to much for my brain right now and all I really wanted to do was sleep it off.

I hopped out the shower and put on my silk Pj shorts and a random tank top before climbing into bed and charging my phone.

The second I laid my head on the pillow my phone rang, reminding me of what Luca told me in the car.

I looked at the night stand where I placed my phone and watched the lit screen flash Lucas name.

I continued to watch as I let it ring through however the second it stopped it rang again.

I held my breath as it stopped ringing for the second time and a message popped up.

Luca💜: answer the phone.

I didn't dare open my phone to read it, and silenced my phone as it rang again from Lucas call.

I know he's going to be more than annoyed that I didn't answer but I don't feel like talking to him.

After I silenced my phone I turned it around so I wouldn't see the screen and went to sleep with a lot on my mind.

*

*

*

*

Next morning