Capitolo Tre

Daluchi

Okay Daluchi, this is your first day back to school as the real bad bitch you know you are.

"SAY A CUSS WORD ONE MORE TIME IN MY HOUSE AND YOUR ASS WITH BE SENT BACK TO NIGERIA!" my mom yelled.

how the hell did she even hear me?

"Mom how you gonna tell me not to cuss when you just said a bad word?" i countered.

"Don't make me slap you," she said waving her hand in my face while giving me the 'don't make me slap you look' only black parents can pull off.

i lifted my hands in surrender. I didn't want a hand print on my face for the first day so i just kissed my moms cheek, grabbed my stuff and hopped downstairs.

I wasn't nervous to face to dumb ass bitches at my school i was just nervous to got back to school in general. School always makes my anxiety go hight since i'm tryna go t a real good college and i don't want a bitch to test me and ruin my chances.

ThatBitch🙄❤️: Outside, hurry.

Me: Okay. coming.

"Bye mom! love you, have a great day!" i yelled out

"Love you too baby, have a good day!" she yelled back twice as loud.

it's always a competition with her. I run down the drive way and stand by the passenger side of Alexis's black 2016 Honda Accord.

"ooooouuuu best friend looking finnneeee," i said while snapping a couple of pics while she posed for the camera.

Alexis was wearing a black off the shoulder lose crop top, with ripped capri light denim jeans and rose heels. She usually wouldn't wear heels but for the first day she goes full out bad bitch.

"Bitch i'm not the only one looking good enough to eat! look at you baby, if i didn't like dick i would be all up in your pussy honey," she said while licking her lips

"Bitch i'm not the only one looking good enough to eat! look at you baby, if i didn't like dick i would be all up in your pussy honey," she said while licking her lips. I just laugh. She was always like this but so was I so it was okay.

"Shoo me too, you should let me hit it one time for the one time," i said while licking my lips and giving her my best light skin face even though i was dark chocolate.

Alexis walked over to me like a sensual cat and grabbed my ass before kissing my cheek.

"I just might if you keep looking at me like that," she said.

Then we both busted out laughing. We just got each other like the back of our hands.

"okay for real for real, we gotta go. School starts in 40 minutes and i still wanna get some food." Alexis said while getting in the drivers seat.

I got in the passenger side and then we made our way to Mickey D's (McDonald's)

At School