Capitolo Ventiquattro

Daluchi

"I didn't mean it," i mumbled looking down at my food, "i just came out, sorry" Luca's hand ran up and down my thigh like he was comforting me. Giving me hope that he wouldn't punish me for the little slip up.

"It's okay bambino, but you're still getting punished." He smiled down at me sweetly but I could tell this was all one funny joke to him.

"But-"

"No buts. I'm not just punishing you for that dirty mouth of yours and you know that," he said strictly before turning back to his food and digging in.

I looked at the side of his head for moments, before turning my attention to Alexis across the table from me.

She looked just as pitiful as me, maybe even slightly worse.

All the while Alexis and I looked like we wanted to crawl into a hole and hide away from the men in our lives. Our moms were having very fun and engaging conversations with Luca and Dante.

When dinner was finally over, Mrs. Janice and my mom went up to her room to door some adult women gossiping. Not even gonna lie to you, I heard them talking once and let me just say, these women have the dirtiest minds for 40 year olds.

Like I thought they would talk about President Obama or something but nooooo, these woman talked about the same damn thing Alexis and I talk about and we are not saints up in the head.

"Bambino come here,"

"Huh?" I lifted my head up from the plate I was holding in my hand to face Luca who was motioning me over to him.

I walked over to him in slow and cautious steps, "yes?" I asked.

He placed his hand on my lower back and walked us into the kitchen. He set our plates in the sink before looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"Dante and I are leaving in a couple minutes but I will be back tomorrow, I want you to think about a proper punishment for your behavior today okay?" He said while caressing my face lightly.

I felt my heart drop and my hands begin to sweat slightly, "if you don't come up with a good enough punishment, then you will have to settle for mine okay?" He said before kissing my forehead.

"B-but"

"I don't want to hear it, now go back to your room, shower and call me when you're about to go to bed."

That's all he said before removing his hand from my back and walking out the kitchen leaving me there watching his back.

I wanted to smash my head on the kitchen sink for being so stupid today.

I sighed heavily before walking out of the kitchen just In time to see Dante and Luca exiting the house.

As the door shut I looked at Alexis to see she had the same sullen expression I had.

"You're fucked aren't you?" I asked knowingly as I walked into the living room and plopped on the couch that got me into this mess in the first place.

"You already know."

*

*

*

*

At school

"Why is she walking weird?" I heard one of the many students whisper as I basically limped to the cafeteria.

Luca had called me when he got home last night and told me to wear a skirt to school today before hanging up.

I did as he asked because I didn't want any more trouble with him, I just didn't know he was gonna spank me so hard.