Capitolo Ventidue

Daluchi

After changing into something more comfortable I went downstairs to help my mom in the kitchen.

"You need any help?" I asked as I walked to stand next to her.

"No I'm good, just set the table. Alexis and her mom should be here soon," I nodded and started to make my way out.

"Oka-"

"Oh and set an extra plate," she said suddenly as she turned to me, "they're bringing an extra guest," she said before turning back around.

"Okay," I nodded again and walked out the kitchen to set the table.

When I got the table cloth for the dinning table I started setting up. Somehow I was really invested into setting the table I didn't notice Luca creeping up behind me until his hands were wrapped around me. Pulling me to him.

"What-" I turned my head to face him, "What are you doing?"

"Holding my baby girl, is that a crime?" He asked sweetly as he pecked my lips softly.

My heart literally melted and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh-" I couldn't help the small smile that crept on my face, "but I need to set up," I said as I pulled away slightly.

"I'll help you," he smiled at me.

Gosh his fucking smile, so beautiful.

"Don't be like this around other girls," I found myself saying out loud causing Luca to turn and look at me.

He stared at me intensely "You're the only one," he said simply before turning around and setting the table again.

If I was any lighter you would be able to see me blush.

I didn't say anything and joined him setting the table in silence.

A couple minutes later there was a knock at the door, I stopped my movements planning on opening the door but Luca beat me to it.

"I got it," he said as he walked to the door and opened it revealing Alexis, her mom and Dante.

"Alexis!!" I screeched, acting as if I didn't text her an hour ago.

"Luchi!!" She said with the same enthusiasm.

I put down the plate I was holding and rushed over to hug her, "I missed you," I pouted.

"I missed you too," she mimicked my actions.

"And what about me?" Mrs. Janice asked as she looked at me hurt.

"Of course I missed you too," I said letting go of Alexis and giving her a hug.

"I don't think I've seen Alexis act this cute in front of me," Dante grumbled as Luca nodded his head in agreement.

Both their eyes were on us, looking like we just hurt their feelings.

Alexis and I made eye contact then busted out laughing, making the faces on Luca and Dante even more sour.

"Janice!" My mom called out as she walked out the kitchen, "you're finally here, come help me in the kitchen," my mom said she she linked arms with Mrs. Janice and walked them to the kitchen.

"When I asked to help, she told me no," I mumbled.

"What?" Alexis asked as she linked arms with me and directed us to the dinning room.

"Nothing," I smiled. "Let's go! I only have to set one more seat and we can go watch Tv,"

"Okay, I'll stay with you," Alexis said before whispering in my ear, "Dante has been a little touchy feely and I need some breathing space before I lose my mind." She said before glancing at Dante who had his eyes on her the whole time.