Capitolo Otto

Luca

We had just dropped our princesses home, deciding it was better to leave them with that one punishment. I mean they were right, we had just met and we had already had our fingers up their legs.

We knew that the punishment we gave them would be enough for now. Now they know not to disrespect and disobey.

However i'm really wishing I did let her cum. When i was touching her dripping pussy I almost came in my pants. She was so wet, and her pussy was so hot and ready for me. Damn just thinking about it has me harder than i've ever been on my 18 years on this earth.

I couldn't wait to have her, i knew i would be her first too because when my finger was inside i felt her hymen.  And she was so fucking tight, i mean i know i have large hands but the way she gripped me... man I wanted my dick to get the same attention.

"I think their punishment was more like our punishment," Dante sighed while leaning into the car seat.

After we dropped them off we went to our secret place to look over the city. It was a beautiful view.

We were there to think of a better way to approach our women, but nothing came to mind

The Lombardi Legend makes the men take their woman with no ifs ands or buts, however I knew it would be hard for us.

Our women we stubborn.

"Maybe we should explain the legend to them, then maybe they will understand why we are like this," Dante stated.

"Yeah, we should do that." I replied back while looking at the city lights.

New York was a beautiful place at night.

"But in all honesty man, I'm still painfully hard. I think we should come up with another punishment," Dante said while looking down and shaking his head in grimace.

He wasn't wrong. My dick was throbbing so badly, I knew my not so little man wanted to go home, home being Daluchi's delectable pussy.

"You're right. We will have to think of something else," I knew when I got home I would have the worse case of blue balls, or purple balls.

My dick was throbbing that badly.

Daluchi

"What are we gonna do? I can't believe we just let fücking strangers finger us in their car," I said while drying my hair with a towel.

Ever since Luca and Dante dropped us at my house I have been in a constant state of turmoil.

They didn't spank us like they said they would and I was grateful, however they did stick their fingers up our vaginas and we didn't do anything to stop them.

"I honestly don't know. All I know is that I won't be able to look at him tomorrow, I fucking called him daddy. AND LIKED IT!! I've never had a daddy kink," Alexis whined while running her hands down her face.