Two Feet Apart

We walked down the hall, me keeping my distance from the man. The air felt tight and like I couldn't breathe.

"I'm not going to bite you know," Taehyung commented, looking over at me.

"I'm not an idiot..." I responded, a little more sharply than intended.

"Then why are you acting like I have a sickness?"

"Because I am."

"That's not a real answer."

"Yes, it is. I gave a reason why I'm keeping my distance."

"Taehyung!" a male's voice sounded from behind us.

I stopped and turned around, seeing a smaller male jogging toward us. Taehyung turned and smiled at the man as he came to a stop in front of us.

"Who is this pretty lady?" the man questioned.

"This is Y/N. Y/N this is my friend, Jimin," Taehyung began. "Oh and she likes keeping distance," he added, looking at Jimin.

Jimin smiled, "Y/N is a pretty name."

Are these people scripted or something? I only nodded in response, feeling awkward as I was the only female.

"Jungkook, Namjoon-Hyung, Hoseok-Hyung-"

"Hoseok?" I interrupted Jimin when I heard the familiar name. When he looked at me I whispered sorry before looking down.

"Jin-Hyung and Yoongi-Hyung are coming," he finished, still smiling.

Please let there be at least one other girl. 

As if my wish were granted, I heard a feminine voice call from down the hall, "Taehyungie~"

I turned around and saw a tall-ish girl with medium length hair pulled into a ponytail. Two strands of hair stayed at the sides of her beautifully pale diamond shaped face. Her brown eyes locked with mine and she smiled.

I smiled and watched Taehyung turn around. The two met in a hug and the girl kissed his cheek. 

My smile dropped.

This made my job ten times harder. I not only had to break up the two now, but I also had to be friends with Taehyung and somehow get him to follow the plan.

"Hwa-Young, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Hwa-Young, my girlfriend," Taehyung introduced the two of us.

I gave a small bow when I heard what sounded like a stampede of elephants. I snapped my head around and saw five, handsome men walking towards us.

My legs felt weak and I wanted to sink to the floor. But, instead, I just fell back against the wall, my eyes locked on the ceiling.

"Y/N? You ok?" The sound of Jimin's concerned tone brought me back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy," I lied.

I looked down the hall again and saw a man in a suit walking towards us. I gulped as he got closer.

"Hall passes?"

The deep voice made me jump along with most of the others.

But the thing is, none of us had hall passes that I was aware of.

"Here you go," Hwa-Young spoke up, handing over a small blue slip.

"You're excused. Now go to class. The rest of you, detention today. Now go," the man said before walking off.

First day and I already have detention. This is great. Not to mention that I have it with seven, very attractive men.

When the man dismissed us, we all dispersed except for Taehyung and I. We still walked side my side through the school. But, I still kept my distance.