Disagree and Prepare

Taehyung was looking directly at me. I saw a mix of emotions when I pulled away from Mark guiltily. Why did I feel some sort of anger towards him. Not because of his past actions but his reaction to me with Mark. It made my blood boil that he ignored me for almost nine weeks and he thought that I would still want him. Who does that?

"What did you expect? It's been almost nine weeks and you haven't said a word to me. You expected me to wait for you? To run back to you the second you were ready to face your mistakes? If so, then you're completely wrong," I spat, stepping slightly closer to Mark.

The anxiousness was gone and all the remained was a calm but defensive look in his eyes.

"I expected you to give me time. Time to think things through and decide what I wanted to do," Taehyung replied bitterly.

"You mean decide if you still want to blame me for your brothers death or let it go?"

"Y/N, that's not what I meant."

"Sure does seem like it. What else would you be deciding? If my life was worth it or not? If you should return the favor of your brothers death by taking my life?"

"Y/N, stop."

"Stop what? Saying the truth? You know very good and well that I did nothing wrong. You're just a selfish bi-"

"Y/N, calm down," Mark whispered, tugging on my sleeve.

"Leave."

The bitter word left effortlessly as I gazed at Taehyung. The more I looked at him, the more regret built up inside me. He didn't seem bothered though. He seemed angry but not one bit of hurt. At least I made him mad.

Taehyung stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out an object before slamming it down on the counter and walking out.

I waited a few seconds before walking over to see what he left. I looked at the counter and more anger stirred within me. He left a small metal rectangle with the words 'Taehyung and Y/N' on it. The shiny surface gave way around the corners, showing it was old. He made this a while ago and still had the guts to give it to me.

"Y/N, I'm sorry," Mark broke the silence that covered the place like a thick blanket.

"Don't be. What Taehyung thinks or wants doesn't concern me. He left me on read for about nine weeks. What he does doesn't concern me," I replied before taking a deep breath and looking back at the male.

A small smile replaced the frown he wore and it made me smile. I walked over and took his hand before walking back, grabbing the two glasses of water and a small bag of chips.

"What happened in there? I heard someone else's voice and arguing," Yugyeom asked as we walked in.

"Everything is fine. Taehyung stopped by and we had a disagreement," I explained before giving out the glasses of water and single bag of chips.

"You and Mark are holding hands. Something else must've happened," Chaeyoung put in excitedly.

I stiffened slightly and heard Mark chuckle quietly. I felt warm and nervous, "If something did happen I'd tell you."

"Alright then tell them," Mark smiled innocently as he spoke.

"He uhm....kissed me," my voice was quiet and it sounded like a bunch of gibbrish.

"What she meant to say was I kissed her and she didn't push me away," Mark explained.

"Really," Tzuyu clapped in excitement.

"Took you guys long enough," Chaeyoung added, smiling from ear to ear.

"Almost nine weeks. Most would wait about three months, possibly longer," I sighed and covered my face.

"Mark, you two do end up making it official, you have to let me continue to tease her," Jackson pleaded.

"As long as you don't test your limit then you're fine," Mark smiled as he sat down next to me.

"We haven't even talked about dating," I groaned as I looked up from my hands.

"We always could," Mark replied as he snaked his arm around my shoulders.

"You do remember what the disagreement was about, correct?"

"I am perfectly aware of what it was about. But I don't really care because you seem unbothered now."

"I am bothered."

"About what?"

"Three words. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu."

"Ow," Chaeyoung pretended to be hurt while Tzuyu clutched her chest and fell sideways, taking up the rest of the space on the couch.

"Just ask her already," Lucas spoke up while drinking the water in his hands.

"This is like Kdramas all over again. They always wait until the last few episodes to make things official," Jaemin sighed, shaking his head.

"Except for this is real life and there is no end episode until I die," I replied smiling.

"Alright. Y/N, will you do me the honor in becoming my girlfriend," Mark asked dramatically.

"Hm...I don't know. You seem to dramatic for me," I replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"You're killing me," Mark let his head drop and began moving his arms away from my shoulders.

Without saying anything, I took his hand and pulled his arm back before leaning into his side.

Mark looked at me and smiled before kissing my forehead.

"I am, disgusted," Yugyeom spoke in English as he seemed to be quoting something.

"I didn't think you watched vines," I replied while smiling.

"The more you know," Yugyeom replied while laughing quietly.

I shook my head and crossed my legs. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. It was an incoming call so I stood up, "I'll be back."

I walked down the hall and leaned against the wall next to my room before answering, "Hello?"

"Y/N, get the others around. We have sort of a mission," So-Young said.

"Who is it this time?"

"You'll find out. Just get everyone ready. Please wear the uniforms. There are going to be a lot of other people there and I need you guys to stand out. I'll be there and I'll explain everything when you get there."

"Dad, please give me at least some information."

"Taehyung and the others have set up a get together and plan to invite you along with everyone else. They plan on getting you back. I'm not sure what all happened back at the house but it upset them. Be safe. With other gangs there, if a fight does break out, they'll pick sides and I'm hoping we win."

"Got it. Love you, bye," I hung up before groaning and walking back.

"Get ready. We have to wear the uniforms. We're going to have a lot of fun tonight."