Aim

I hated how sickening familiar this was. Going to these kind of things. When I was younger, So-Young always had me come with and tell everyone what I could do. Now I could show them what I could do.

The lights of the building radiated 'This isn't safe' with how deep and bright the red color was. Why red? So everyone knows that's where it is. The gangs use color coded lights for things.

I stood up and got out, stretching and cracking my neck. I looked at my side and made sure the almost black handgun was securely in place as I headed forward toward the door. Mark rushed up to my side and grabbed my hand as I walked. His grip was firm and it relieved me. I knew he'd be there.

"Hey pretty lady," Jackson smiled as he jogged up to me and Mark.

"Hey," I replied as we made it to the door.

"Name," the male standing at the door said.

"Zhang Y/N. Got7, NCT, and Twice should be on that list as well."

The man nodded and we all headed inside. It was already busy. I spotted multiple people I knew. I saw Stray Kids, or SKZ. They go by both. There was also Blackpink, A.C.E, Seventeen, Red Velvet, Exid, (g)I-dle, EXO, and Astro. Where were they. They translates to Bangtan. Yes, they are apart of the Kim gang or whatever but they're like a branch on a tree. They work under Taehyungs parents name while being their own little gang.

I turned my head when Jackson pulled on the end of the jacket I wore. It was with the outfit and I hated it because I knew I'd get hot fighting in it, "Hmm?"

"There he is," Jackson said, pointing to a male who's eyes were locked on me. Taehyung. It was a beautiful sight to see but also a horrible one. It made me feel trapped knowing he had is eyes set on my like an eagle and it gave me a knot in my stomach.

"Alright, let's get going then. I want this down quickly and efficiently meaning we're starting now. Mark, I want you to go find anyone else you know and explain to them what's about to happen," I sighed and looked over at him.

"But why me? Why not Jackson?"

"We all know the second you're within arms reach, fists will be thrown and we won't be able to reason with him."

Mark looked at me before nodding. He didn't say anything but he hugged me. Tightly. Tighter than he has before. He kissed the top of my head before looking at me, "Please be safe. Pick up someone on the way as well. I suggest Jinyoung since he's good with talking."

I nodded and began walking away with Jackson, holding his hand tightly. I made sure I wouldn't be swept away.

"Relax a bit. My hand is dead," he joked, trying to lighten the mood as we walked toward Jinyoung.

"Oops, sorry, my bad," I replied, forcing a smile before reaching Jinyoung.

"Come on. We're going to try and talk things out with Taehyung. Mark is trying to get more people on our side even though they probably already know what's happening and are on his side," Jackson explained.

Jinyoung quickly excused himself from a conversation with Eunwoo and Rocky. He didn't say anything but took my other hand and began walking over to where the dark haired male stood, Yoongi and Jungkook on either side with a determined look.

"Why'd you ask me to come here," I asked. I glanced to my left and past Jinyoung. We had all worked out a plan on the way here. We had the people in the other limousine on the phone so we knew what they thought.

I saw Yuta and pretended to look down at something, signalling for him to start the plan.

"We all know you know. I saw Mark leave. Where'd he go," Taehyung's voice was full of false curiosity.

"That doesn't matter right now," I replied. As I looked past Taehyung, I spotted the rest. Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jimin. They were casting remorseful glances over at us. Did they not agree with Taehyung?

"What did you need anyway," Taehyung changed the subject as he crossed his arms, tugging at the fitted navy blue suit.

"I want to reason with you. A way we can settle this and not constantly be at each other's throats. Jinyoung and Jackson will be going with if you'd like to discuss this in another room."

"Very well. Let's go," he nodded and turned. I made sure the rest weren't looking before turning to my right and nodding. I was looking at Taeil and Taeyong. They smirked before disappearing off into the crowd of people.

I followed Taehyung down a hall until we reached an office. I let them step in first before walking in and sitting down at the table. It was long and had black chairs lining the edges and two black chairs at the ends. I sat in one and Taehyung sat in the other. Jinyoung was on my left side and Jackson was on my right. Yoongi was on Taehyungs left and Jungkook was on his right.

I stared directly at him before leaning over the table, "Why do you suddenly want to talk to me?"

"Because. I made up my mind on what I wanted. I was ready to put the past behind me and move on. Why did you move on?"

"Not a single word in nine weeks from any of you. You expected me to wait for something that seemed like a lost cause?"

"Y/N, we all know you don't belong with So-Young. You belong with us, Bangtan. We're your family."

"You are not my family."

"Yes we are. Family helps family. We've helped you and you've helped us in many ways."

"You are not my family."

"Don't deny it. We all know it's true."

"If we were family I'd have your DNA or you'd have my adoption certificate. You. Have. Neither."

"And So-Young is your family? The man who forced you into the dangerous life of being in a gang?"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"The man who basically controlled your every action?"

"You know nothing."

"The man who let you kill my brother."

I slammed my fist down onto the wood table, rising from my seat and spoke through gritted teeth,"Taehyung, you know nothing. My life is better than it was with you. You're a jealous, selfish, freak! You called a gang get together because you couldn't stand seeing me be happy with someone who wasn't you. How can you act like this is about my father. The one who cares and loves me more than you ever will."

He gazed back at me before murmuring something to Jungkook and Yoongi. I had nothing left to say so I left. I hated the way he talked about my father. His father is the one with issues. Daddy issues. I hated it and I stormed out of that room, Jinyoung and Jackson by my side.

I was about to leave when this little girl, around three or four, comes up to me. She had a Cheeto in her mouth and I questioned why they brought her along.

"You look mad. Want a Cheeto," she asked, taking the Cheeto out of her mouth and holding it out for me.

"I'm good. Keep your wet Cheeto," I replied with the most positive tone I could give at the moment.

She shrugged and walked away, eating the Cheeto. I looked around as everyone got in position. I heard a gun shot and knew it was started.

Taehyung rushed out, pulling his gun out of his pocket along with Yoongi and Jungkook. Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin were already all lined up, ready to fire.

This was war.