It's all a Lie

(This is all Taehyungs' POV)

"Y/N!"

The whole world seemed to stop as I pushed through the crowd of people. They had circled up, trying to see what had happened.

I rushed over to her side, checking for a pulse. I couldn't sit still. I kept shaking her lightly, trying to get her to open her eyes. But her eyes remained shut and she seemed more lifeless than ever.

"Someone get help!"

A familiar voice sounded through the crowd but I didn't have time to look up. I was bent over Y/N, tears streaming down my face as my brain echoed the same thought over and over.

She's dead.

I heard sirens echoing throughout the still streets. No one moved. No one spoke. The person in the car was on their knees next to Y/N, praying for forgiveness.

Seeing this, I couldn't blame them. They looked so guilty and horrified it would be wrong to yell at them.

Someone pulled my arm and I snapped my head around to see a paramedic. I couldn't speak clearly yet I still attempted to, "You have to let me go with. Please, I beg you. She's all I have. Don't take her away from me."

It wasn't true though. I had Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook. But Y/N was special. She makes my heart flutter and I can't stop it.

I could see the sympathy slowly grow on the paramedics' face and she nodded. They lifted Y/N up onto a bed and loaded her into the ambulance. I got in the back with her, my tears dripping down onto the faintly tinted blue cover.

I couldn't keep track of time and I honestly didn't want to. I couldn't stand to know that she could be counted as dead any minute now.

The doors opened and she was taken away. I rushed after, wanting to be by her side once again. But I was pushed back and told to wait in the lobby.

After arguing for a bit, I sat down and took out my phone. I numbly dialed Namjoons' number and waited for him to pick up.

"What's up?"

"Y/N was hit and I'm at the hospital. I don't know what to do and for all I know she could be-"

"Don't finish that sentence. We're on our way now. We should be there in about ten minutes. Until then calm down, Y/N is a strong person. She'll get through this."

"Alright. Bye."

Although he was trying to keep me calm, I could hear his voice get caught in his throat slightly. He was worried as any sane person would be.

I paced back and forth, shaking my hands out as if I just hit it on something. My breathing was heavy and quite loud. Apparently, it was also concerning to the point one of the ladies at the front desk asked if I needed help.

I couldn't think straight. I was about to continue forward when a strong pair of arms wrapped around me. 

Yoongi.

He was always there no matter what. That's why I care for him so much; he cares for me like I was his family.

But, when he hugged me, I broke down. I dropped to my knees and began crying a whole lot more. There was something about his embrace that seemed to allow all my emotions surface.

I wanted to scream and yell but I could only manage to cry.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Paek, Y/N is in surgery right now. It shouldn't take longer than an hour to get all the shattered bones out and put other bones back in place. She did, however, hit her head pretty hard and may suffer from slight memory loss. But don't worry, it shouldn't cause her too much pain," a female voice broke the silence between us men as she spoke to Namjoon and Jin.

Hoseok was trying to calm Jimin and Jungkook down since they were also a hot mess. I don't know what set them off so much since everyone else had everything under control except me.

When I heard 'memory loss' I shot up. I looked at Namjoon as the doctor walked away.

"You have to say she's your family if she does have it. We can't let her go back to her miserale family when she could start over. She could finish school, she could get a job, and she could think she hasn't suffered from anything we've put her through."

"Taehyung, So-Young is going to want her back along with you," Namjoon sighed.

"But why me," the hopefulness left my face as pure puzzlement took ahold of it.

"She doesn't want to go back to Seoul for a reason. That reason is you could get in deep trouble with her father," he explained.

"But what did I do? I haven't said or done anything to him!"

"It wasn't you. It was your father. Y/N isn't a virgin thanks to your father."

Why was I finding out everything now? I stood there, slowly clenching my jaw, "When Y/N wakes up, we're going back to Seoul. I'm seeing my father and I'm doing it alone."

"We can't leave when she wakes up Taehyung. She's going to be in pain and she'll probably have to stay here for a few nights."

"Then I'll go by myself."

"Taehyung, don't."

"Then do one thing for me. Say you're her older brother. Let me tell her we were together. Let me spare her from this living nightmare she could fall back into."

"That isn't right though!"

"And neither is letting my father off the hook for what he did," I spat. I turned around and sat down, thinking about the information I had just received.

No wonder So-Young wanted me so badly. I now understood why everything has happened. I must've not noticed how much time had passed because Dr. Paeks' voice sounded again.

"She's awake and is available for visitors," she said.

I jumped up and followed her down the hall to a room. A lone lamp lit the room dimly as I walked over to her.

"Who are you," she asked, her voice so gentle but full of exhaustion.

"I'm Taehyung, your boyfriend. Do you not remember," I asked, glancing back at Namjoon as he entered the room. "And that's Namjoon, your brother."

Namjoon gave a small wave and Y/N nodded. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug and I wasted no time in hugging her back.

She seemed to forget everything. I was just happy she was okay despite having memory loss.

"Kim Taehyung, someone's here to see you," Dr. Paek announced and stepped out of the doorway.

I looked up at the doorway and saw Soo-Jin.

Plot twist. Yes, don't we all love those?
After thinking about the last chapter, I had an idea
for how 'Perfectly Fake' could also tie into the
car crash and here we are. Memory loss.
Oh and if you like this book, don't forget to comment, vote,
and possibly recommend it to people
Only do that if you want, I will not force you

Oh and if you people like reading these little author notes

let me know and I'll put more of them.

Until then, bai^^