Access Given

Panic filled my body as I dropped the rose. Everything was still and no one made a sound. Jin even stopped what he was doing.

"Get packed up, we're going to where 'Please' takes us. The Kang family has roses for different occasions. Red is for trading, pink is for meeting for possible allies, white is meant for simply talking over future plans. But, white and wilted means they want something from you," Yoongi explained before standing up.

"I have a friend in Daejeon, Minho, who can give us a place to stay. The place will be quite big but we won't need it for long. So, just pack enough for two weeks," Namjoon added.

"Two weeks?! That's longer than you think," I objected, standing up. I crushed the rose under my foot, meeting Namjoons eyes.

"I've been someplace for a year just for some mission along with a meeting. Learn to keep your mouth shut and accept what's going on around you rather than just thinking about yourself," Yoongi spat.

"P is sixteen...l is twelve...e is five...a is one...s is nineteen...and e is five again. Fifty-eight...oh! Fifty-eighth building. The Kang family has sixty buildings, the fifty-eighth is in Daejeon," Jin announced.

I looked at him puzzled but listened to Yoongi and didn't say anything. I walked to my room and packed as needed, aggressively shoving things into bags.

"Sorry for what Yoongi said. He's just upset," Hoseoks' voice sounded in the doorway and I jumped.

I ignored him and continued packing, standing up afterward. I turned and looked at Hoseok, my eyes sending invisible daggers at him before shoving past him.

I heard him sigh as I walked out into the living room.

"We're leaving now, and Yoongi, try not to kill Y/N. The rose was sent to her meaning we won't get anything out of it if she's not there," Namjoon sighed and opened the door.

We all filed out into the car, each carrying a container of food. Jin insisted that we take it with us since he had put effort into it.

I sat in between Yoongi and Hoseok while Jin sat up front and Namjoon drove. I looked over at Yoongi, wondering if he was shooting glares at me like before.

But, to my surprise, I found him with a worried expression. Concern was written all over his pale face and his dark, deep, chocolate brown eyes were glazed over like newly cut glass. I questioned what was making him so upset but I didn't want to poke the bear.

"Go ahead and ask, it would be good for him to release his feelings to someone," Hoseok whispered, catching my looking over at Yoongi.

I gulped before giving a small nod and tapping his shoulder as lightly as I could. Yoongis' head snapped over in my direction but he wasn't looking at me. He was staring at the place where I tapped him for a while before looking up at me.

I stared at him, amazed at how the moonlight streaming in from the windows cast perfectly upon his brown opticals and seemed to light a small spark in his dark gaze.

"What," he spoke, his voice quiet as if we were forbidden to speak.

"What's wrong? Your eyes are glazed over like water has been spilled on them and the concern written all over your face worries me," I answered in a hushed tone, not wanting someone else to hear the conversation between us.

"You care," he asked, his voice quieter than I've ever heard it.

"Yes, I care. If I didn't then I wouldn't have asked," I lightly joked, seeing him smile a bit.

"Well, Taehyung is more than just a friend. He's like the brother I've never had and he means a lot to me. Knowing he could be in pain hurts me. He's the first person I've let into my inner circle and the thought of him kills me. I'd give my life for him in a heartbeat along with everyone else. But Taehyung, he's something special and I can't live without him. He's like the moon in the night; I'm the darkness and he's the moon that gives the slightest light to my world. I haven't talked to him in three months. He could be dead and I wouldn't have gotten to say goodbye," Yoongi quietly explained.

I could hear him getting choked up and gave a small sigh, allowing my head to drop onto his shoulder, "I'm sorry. I'm sure he isn't dead."

"You don't know that for sure," he murmured as he looked out the window at the scenery flying past.

I sighed and allowed sleep to pull at my eyes and soon I was engulfed by darkness. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until Hoseok tapped my shoulder.

I jumped a little and looked over at him, his dark silhouette covering the moon, suggesting we had turned a couple of times.

"What?"

"We're here," Hoseok answered and I sighed. I took off my seatbelt and began to get out on Hoseoks' side.

Someone grabbed my hand and I looked back, seeing Yoongi. He looked tired and drained as if he hadn't slept.

"When we get inside and pick rooms, I need to talk to you," he murmured before letting go of my hand and getting out.

I furrowed my eyes and proceeded to get out of the car. My legs were a bit wobbly since we had been in a car for god knows how long.

I walked up to the house beside Hoseok, now feeling energized. I walked in and went to go claim a room. I walked up the stairs, looking into rooms. They were all nice so I just took the room that was kind of sectioned off from everything else.

 They were all nice so I just took the room that was kind of sectioned off from everything else

I sat down on the bed and began thinking. The room was silent and dark, dawn light streaking through the windows. I'm guessing I had slept through the night and wouldn't need anymore sleep until the following night.

"Y/N!"

I looked up and remembered Yoongi wanted to talk. I stood up and walked out of the room, going quickly down the stairs. I weaved past Namjoon and Jin, ignoring what they were talking about. I spotted Yoongi standing with two glasses in his hands, leaning against the wall.

"You called," I took a glass of water as he held it out.

"Come on, I want to talk to you in private," he began walking away and I followed, drinking the water.

We entered his room and looked behind us as I entered. I did this constantly and I don't know why. I shrugged and looked at Yoongi, waiting for him to begin speaking.

"Tell Taehyung if you want but I'm sorry," He turned to me and soon my lips met his.