Ready

Mark looked at me and cocked his head, "What?"

"Get ready. There's a 'gathering' hosted by Taehyung and the rest. It's nothing formal so So-Young is having us wear the uniforms. Meaning you guys don't have to wear suits. The meaning of this should be easy so prepare yourself for some injuries," I answered before walking to a closet.

I grabbed three outfits for Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and myself. I grabbed five more outfits, all being the same but different from mine and the girls. I walked back and set out the guys outfits so they could find which one was theirs. Since all the girl outfits were different, it was easy to find each other's.

 Since all the girl outfits were different, it was easy to find each other's

(Male outfit)

(Female outfits)

(Female outfits)

I walked down the hall once again and entered my room. I changed as quick as I could, struggling to get the leg strap and chain situated correctly. I groaned and gave up. I'll just have Chaeyoung or someone get it for me. That's why I wish I was an owl. I could turn my head to get it.

Walking out, I began walking down the hall, the chain kept hitting my upper leg, "Tzuyu? Chaeyoung?"

"Busy," they both yelled in unison from the bathroom.

I groaned. I really didn't want to ask one of the guys to help but I really didn't like the feeling of the fabric, or leather, whatever you want to call it, hitting my leg.

"Yugyeom~" I groaned as I walked out into the living room.

"Yes, dear," he replied jokingly as he kept his back toward my as he clipped the last strap to the metal ring.

"Can you help me? I really don't want Mark to since, well, you know, the incident in the kitchen."

"Mark finally did something," BamBam's voice sounded behind the two of us.

I turned my head and looked at him, "Sorry, who are you again?"

"Bhuwakul but, since I like explosives, everyone calls me BamBam," he smiled.

"BamBam. Why do I keep forgetting that," I groaned inwardly before facepalming.

"If it makes you feel any better, I don't remember your name. One would assume I'd know because of Mark but he uses the nickname 'her' because he thinks we don't know that you are her," he smiled.