Alone and Repeating

I rushed upstairs and looked at my phone.

Me: Taehyung! Pick up your stupid phone for once and tell me why you never told me that you knew me!

I waited for a few minutes before my phone lit up. I looked at it and saw Taehyung had actually responded.

Taehyung: I didn't feel as though you needed to know

Me: So you don't tell me that your dad literally kidnapped me, told you that I was going to be the girl you marry when you're older, and then I try to run but end up hitting my head and forgetting what happened until I finally realized that the dream I've been having for the past fifteen years was about

Taehyung: You've had it for fifteen years?

Me: Yes. There are nights where I don't get sleep because of it. Now, I gotta go to school and now that you're gone, I have another mission 

With that, I walked back downstairs and looked at Soo-Jin and So-Young, "I'll try my best to avoid seeing the others."

So-Young's eyes narrowed and glared at me as I pushed through the three men. I got in the car and drove to the school, muttering my thoughts out loud. 

I walked into the school, keeping my eyes down, and ignoring everyone. Someone grabbed my arm as I tried to walk past them.

I looked at their hand before looking up. When I saw Yoongi, I rolled my eyes, "Let go so I can let you go without having to put you through pain first."

"What?"

"Nevermind," I yanked my hand away and continued walking, ignoring Yoongi who kept yelling my name.

I walked into class and dropped my stuff onto the desk rather harshly. Everyone looked at me and I scoffed, "What? Haven't heard someone drop their stuff before?"

Everyone looked away and started quietly talking to a few people, glancing at me every so often. I rolled my eyes and looked at the front of the room.

_______________A few hours later______________

I walked into the lunchroom and sat down at a table, slamming my fist down onto the table. I didn't want Taehyung to come back now. He kept him knowing who I was from me and acted as though he didn't know at all.

When Jin and Namjoon came over, I glared up at them and they both walked away. They sat with Hoseok and Yoongi at a different table. I watched as they kept glancing over at me but I said nothing.

I sat alone, glaring at shooing away anyone who tried sitting with me. I didn't need anyone. All they ever did was disappoint me. After a while of just sitting there, I stood up and walked out of the room.

I walked to the library and went to the back of the big room. I sat in a corner and looked at my phone. I set an alarm for three so I knew when I needed to leave. I put in earbuds and leaned back against the wall.

Soon, I fell asleep after listening to 'Sorry' by The Rose. I slipped into a deep sleep that I haven't been able to obtain for so long.

A white room surrounded me and I knew what was going to happen. Or at least, I thought I did.

"Y/N! Where have you been?"

I turned at the voice of Taehyung but, I didn't see him.

"Y/N...Why did you do this?"

His voice was now full of pain.

"Run!"

"This is your fault."