Accidental

When I got home I was greeted by an empty house, "Soo-Jin?"

When I got no reply I looked at my phone. I texted Taehyung wondering if he'd want to go out tonight as friends. 

He responded almost immediately with a yes and I sighed. Sometimes I swear he's desperate to be alone with me and it scares me.

I told him I'd pick him up and he can just come over here. Even though we were in our senior year, you can't get by with things like drinking.

However, Soo-Jin keeps alcohol in the house no matter what. If she asks why it's gone, I'll tell her that my dad came over.

I went out to the car and drove away, remembering the way Taehyung had taken. I waited outside and just texted him saying I was there.

In a few minutes, Taehyung came out. He got in and looked over at me, "Where are we going?"

"I figured since we can't go out and have actual fun, we could stay at my place and have fun there."

He nodded as he put his seatbelt on. I drove off again, glancing over at the male next to me. A strong masculine scent radiated from the male.

Most people think this is weird but I was actually quite fond of masculine scents. I didn't own them myself but I oddly enjoyed the smell of it.

I pulled into the driveway and got out after shutting off the car. He got out as well and we headed up to the house.

I walked in and Taehyung shut the door behind me. I walked to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of soju.

"You mean that kind of fun?"

"Yeah...is there an issue?"

"I have a low alcohol tolerance."

"How low?"

"One drink and say goodbye to my mind."

"Then it's going to be ten times funnier."

A smile formed on Taehyungs lips before I handed a bottle to him.

"Who needs glasses when you know you're going to drink all of it?"

Taehyungs eyes widened, "Drink all of it?! Why?!"

"I've been under stress. You wouldn't know though," I replied as I slumped onto the couch. 

Taehyung sat down next to me and I took a drink of the soju. We both began drinking, Taehyung seeming to drink all of it in on go. Hours passed and I could feel my worries slowly slipping out of grasp.

"He wouldn't let me disagree!"

"Who..?"

"So-Young!"

"So-You- Wait! How do you know So-Young?!"

"He's my dad," I slurred. "He made a deal and Soo-Jin agreed for me."

"What was the deal?"

"I had to date this Taehyung guy and get him to So-Young within ten months so he can get revenge on his dad by using Taehyung. But shhh, don't tell anyone."

Taehyung's POV

Hearing those words leave her mouth, my heart dropped. 

She never wanted to do this. She was doing it for So-Young.  

"You should get to bed," I said as I put the bottle she drank out of on the coffee table. 

I had never actually drunk the soju due to having to go home tonight. I helped her up and she directed me to her room. I let her slip out of my arms and lay almost motionlessly on her bed.