Hospital

(Still in Taehyungs' POV)

"Taehyung, Namjoon, I'd like to have a word with you," Soo-Jin spoke calmly and stepped out of the doorway.

I looked over at Namjoon and then at Y/N. She was messing with something on the bed and I sighed. I walked out, my hand on Namjoons' back. He shut the door and looked at Soo-Jin, an expecting look in his eyes.

"I heard what you told Y/N. Mind telling me what you were thinking," she asked, her tone heated and you could tell she was upset.

"I now know what happened with my father and her and I feel horrible about it. So I was hoping that, if we told her that we were dating and Namjoon was her brother, she'd be free of this life she didn't ask for. I'm sorry we didn't go over it with you but it was in our best interest to keep her safe and protected from the gang life," I explained, feel guilty.

"You wanted to protect her," she whispered as if remembering something.

I nodded after giving Namjoon an uncertain look. Was there something about protecting her we didn't know about? Did she have a sickness? Was she already knee deep in a mission?

"Very well. But, please, tell her about me. Tell her I'm her aunt or something. I never wanted to put her in this life but there was no choice. I was falling into debt and So-Young said the only way he'd help was if he got her in return," Soo-Jins' stern and heated tone turned into a guilty and heartfelt one.

I smiled, relieved she still cared, "I will. Don't worry too much about it."

With a silent dismiss, Soo-Jin left and we went back into Y/Ns' room, "Hey, Y/N, the girl who asked for us was Soo-Jin. She's you and Namjoons' aunt and she is a very good person."

"Why did she leave then," Y/N asked, turning her gaze upward to Namjoon and me. Something about the way she was looking at us gave me an uneasy feeling.

"She needed to go back and take care of her son, Young-Jae. He's a year or two younger than you," I lied, having to think quickly about this.

"Do you want anything," Namjoon asked as he walked over to Y/N, his gaze soft and caring. I had never seen him look at her like that and I didn't like it.

"I'm good," she replied, giving a small nod as if giving a thank you.

I sat down at the foot of the bed and reached for her hand. She didn't pull it away and I felt my heart flutter when she decided to interlock our hands. I scooted up and laid there next to her. She placed her head on my chest and I felt my whole world lighten.

"You guys are cute."

I jumped and looked over at the corner of the room to find Yoongi standing there, "How long have you been there?!"

"Since we were told we could come in. I slipped in and just stood in the corner of the room, not wanting to disturb you," he explained, walking forward a bit. A dim light now lightened his porcelain colored skin. His dark eyes were fixed on Y/N like she was the girl he had dreamt of for so long.

No one except me knows that Yoongis had dreams of meeting this girl. The one who understood, cared, wanted, and needed him and needed him. He thought all that came in one person by the name of Y/N.

But he was wrong. Yes, she cared for him and understood him but I could she didn't want him or need him. I'm not saying she wouldn't cry if he had died but I could tell she didn't need him with her all the time.

"I know you thought it was her," I whispered, not wanting to wake Y/N up. I hadn't realized she had fallen asleep until her short and then deep breaths all mixed and created an even breathing pattern.

"What?"

"You thought Y/N was the girl you dream of so often."

"I realize I was wrong."

"You could've been right if you were the one her father wanted."

"I realize that too. But she's in your arms, sleeping without a care in the world about what we go through. I just hope I can protect her from all of this."

"You don't have to do it by yourself. Namjoon is now her brother and all of us care for her. We'd all take a bullet for her as far as I know."

"The question is: would she do the same? She could end up hating us and think we're horrible people that want to-"

"Don't think that way. You can see she already trusts us. Don't fill your mind with these thoughts. You're going to be ok, got it?"

"Yes but-"

"No, Yoongi. There is no 'but' to what I'm saying. She will care and understand you just as she did before if not more."

His gaze lowered and he nodded, a small sigh of defeat escaping his pale pink lips. He came over and kissed her head before walking out, "We'll come back tomorrow and check on you two."

With that, the room fell silent and I got out my phone. I had remembered Y/N telling me she liked the piano so I put on a soft piano playlist. I put it next to me with the volume up enough to where I know she'd be able to hear it if she woke up in the middle of the night.

I wrapped my arms around her and turned onto my side. She had moved enough to where she was now facing the door. I slightly buried my face in the crook of her neck, not completely resting it on her neck due to still wanting her to breathe.

I didn't dream of anything special. If I did, I didn't remember it. I felt relaxed knowing Y/N was ok and she would get better day by day.

Something that concerned me was the fact that Soo-Jin could come back and go back on the small deal we made. I opened my eyes to the light pouring in and onto my back.

I was glad it wasn't my face since I would've winced. I could see the walls were a nice gray-blue color but the blue clearly outweighed the gray.

I felt Y/N stir and my gaze snapped down toward her, meeting her e/c eyes.

"Good morning, Tae," she sleepily murmured before rolling over and kissing my cheek. 

My heart fluttered once again and I smiled, "Good morning. Do you feel any better?"

"My sides and leg still hurts but other than that I feel fine," she answered.

I smiled and looked at the ceiling. I was about to close my eyes to relax when Y/N suddenly screamed.