Dreaming for Escapes

(Back in your POV)

Taehyung looked at me with a worried look, "What?!"

"There's a spider on the end of the bed," I quickly curled up, staring at the black moving dot.

"Oh my-" Taehyung sighed and lightly face-palmed. He got up and went to the end up the bed before scooping up the spider and taking it out of the room, leaving me alone.

I looked around the room, trying to figure out what Taehyung and the other male were talking about last night. I had woken up once when they were talking about something the other male had dreamed or thought of.

I didn't understand what but I sat up, stretching. I wanted to go home but the pain in my side and leg stopped me from leaving until tomorrow. But the thought stuck in my head.

"I knew you thought it was her."

Thought what was who? Yes, I've forgotten many things since the accident but there was something about these men that seemed familiar. The older female that had walked in seemed oddly familiar but not a good familiar.

I groaned before looking around. Taehyung wasn't in here at the time due to being pulled aside by a few other men. I placed my hands on the bed, pushing up. Pain swelled in my side but I ignored it as I forced myself up. I limped over to the door, pain seeming to replace anything I had ever known.

I opened the door to the room and began limping out of it. I looked down the halls and saw a group of doctors and nurses and sighed. I continued and began limping quickly down the hall and into the lobby. 

"Hey!"

Hearing the yell, I limped a bit quicker and soon saw the bright line leaking in from the doors. 

"Y/N," Namjoon stopped me from leaving by stepping in front of me.

"Please let me go," I looked up at him as I waited for him to move.

"You aren't better yet," he argued.

"But I hate it here. Let me leave, please. I can't stand being here anymore. I'm stuck in a room and I can't do anything," I pleaded as I looked at him.

"Y/N, you can't leave," he sighed and hugged me gently. "Be up at midnight. I'll be here to pick you up. I'll have a couple of other men you don't know but don't panic," he murmured before pulling back.

I sighed and began heading back to the hospital room, some nurses following me to make sure I stayed there.

The whole day went by tiredly. The sun seemed to take forever to be absorbed by the darkness of the night. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion now that I was waiting. I took three naps today and was somehow still tired. I think it's from how bored I was. But, when I fell asleep to sleep until midnight, I was met with something horrible.

"Y/N! There you are," a familiar voice filled the still air around me.

I turned quickly to be met by the arms of Taehyung. His bright smile filling the empty void that rested in my heart. Why did I hurt so much? Did I have more surgery? Was this a warning?

"Hello, Taehyung," I responded.

His smile seemed so close yet so far away. Like he was far away. Here's a clearer image.

I'm here, in the middle of a giant blank room seemingly looking through a microscope. Everything around me seems to be right in front of me but it's all the way against the walls while I stand in the middle. I'm like an island in the midst of the ocean with land surrounding me far off.