36. Hair

Tyler was exhausted. He had been constantly on the go for the past few days and his emotions were all over the place. When Josh proposed the idea of him spending the night once again (he got away with it because his parents still didn't know) he happily agreed.

The two were lying in Josh's bed, watching a movie on his laptop. He was technically babysitting while his parents went out to dinner but that pretty just consisted of making sure Jordan and Ashley didn't kill each other and no one burned down the house. He already fed them dinner but now everyone was just contently doing their own thing.

"Your hair is so long," Tyler pointed out, twisting a lock of it around his finger.

"Do I need to cut it?" Josh asked.

"No," Tyler shook his head. "I like it. It's not gross long it's just big and fluffy long. It's easier to play with. Besides, even if I didn't like it you don't have to cut your hair for me," he cracked a smile. "This isn't Scott Pilgrim."

"You're so cute," Josh replied, biting his lip.

"Don't do that I can't handle that."

"Do what?"

"Call me cute and then bite your lip. I'm going crazy."

"I only bit my lip so I didn't suffocate you by kissing you," he smiled, his eyes crinkling and making Tyler melt. "But I'm going crazy and you're going crazy so we might as well."

Tyler didn't reply, Josh instead pressing his lips to Tyler's. It wasn't gentle like the ones the past few days had been. It was passionate and lustful even. Tyler felt Josh's hand slowly moved down his thigh, grabbing his butt and making Tyler gasp into the kiss. "Josh."

"Yes?" Josh pulled back, smiling at him innocently.

"You're an ass," Tyler laughed, shaking his head.

"And you've got a nice ass," Tyler watched Josh trail his eyes along his body.

"I hate you."

"Mhm," Josh nuzzled his face in the crook of Tyler's neck. "Will you play with my hair again? That felt nice," he hummed.

"Sure, J," Tyler smiled and brought his hands up to Josh's head. He looked at the hair he was playing with, noticing just how muddy the red had gotten and how much natural brown was showing. "Most of the red in your hair is gone."

"Is this just bash on Josh's hair day?" He laughed into Tyler's neck, ticking him. He giggled.

"No! I'm just making observations."

"I'm just teasing you, baby boy," he spoke into Tyler again. The brunette flushed as red as a tomato and froze. Josh snickered, making his face grow hotter.

"Josh, stop," he whined, pulling his hands from his head and instead covering his face.

Josh chuckled once more, taking Tyler's hands off his face with his own. Tyler knee his face was still bright red. "I love you," he grinned, pecking Tyler on the lips.

"I love you too," he mumbled.

"Speaking of my hair fading, you should help me re-dye it tonight. That is, if you're down."

"Of course," Tyler smiled. "Do you have any dye here?"

"No," Josh sighed. "I haven't decided on what color to dye it yet. You could go to Walmart and get hair dye," he suggested. "And pick out the color. I have to stay here and watch my brother and sisters so if you don't wanna go alone then you don't have to go."

"No, I can go. It's just a few block away," Tyler got up, kissing Josh on the forehead. "Any color?"

"Any color," Josh nodded. "I would give you my wallet but I doubt you'd use any of the money in it."