38. Enamored

This chapter does not contain smut because I don't enjoy reading or writing that but things do get pretty intense (you're welcome) and it goes into sexual detail before anything happens. It's nothing gross or anything but it's just a lot of imagery so be prepared. Also this is my favorite chapter in the whole book (yes it beat 32) so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Also happy birthday Tyler here's a chapter where you get fucked.

Tyler patiently waited in Josh's driveway, drumming his fingers on his steering wheel. He had Queen playing in the background (no surprise there) and he was humming along to the music surrounding the small space.

To say Tyler was excited for this trip was an understatement.

They hadn't spent time alone since dating where they were truly alone. No parents, no siblings, no worries.

Trying to get the key to the cabin wasn't as hard as Tyler thought. He still lied, as draining as it was. He had broke down in tears saying he was confused was trying to "fix" himself so he wanted to take a girl down for a romantic get away. It wasn't hard to put on a show. Tyler was the lead role in their freshman play. The thing is the tears weren't fake, just used in the wrong context. He was fine though. He did it for him and Josh. He knew nothing was wrong with him and his family was just the worst. And now, he had something good to look forward to.

He saw Josh's front door open and the blue haired walked out, rolling a suitcase with a smile on his face. Tyler had forgotten they dyed it blue and thought he was going to combust as Josh made his was to the car.

Josh opened the back seat and set his luggage next to Tyler's before shutting the door in getting in the front. As soon as he was inside and sat down, the other door shut as well, Tyler grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It was messy and heated but neither of them minded.

They split apart snd stared each other, lips swollen and faces flushed. Tyler gave him a lopsided grin. "Hi," he giggled.

"Hello, beautiful," Josh replied easily, putting his seatbelt on. "What was that for?"

"You just looked really fucking hot and I couldn't help myself," he admitted, pulling out of the driveway and beginning the hour drive to the cabin. "What took you so long to get out here?" Tyler asked. Josh didn't reply, making the brunette glance over and see his bright red face. "Josh?" He stifled a laugh.

"I uh..." Josh swallowed. "I had to take a shower."

"Your hair isn't wet."

"Don't make me say it."

"Say what?" Tyler asked innocently. He knew what Josh had done.

"I was jerking off okay," Josh groaned, covering his face. "I couldn't help it. I'm going to spend three days with you alone. What else was I supposed to do?" He added, his voice muffled by his hands.

Tyler did laugh this time. "Josh it's okay. Remember? 'I was raised catholic but even I shake hands with the devil sometimes,'" he quoted what Josh had told him at the beginning of the summer before they went skydiving. "Besides I've had to masturbate because of before it's fine."

"Wait when?"

"Uh..." now if was Tyler's turn to blush. He didn't expect Josh to ask questions. Then again he shouldn't have been cocky about Josh's confession moments ago. "After the trip to your aunt and uncle's. When you were napping. You got handsy and I freaked out and apparently so did my bottom half."

Josh laughed this time but he wasn't laughing at his boyfriend, he was laughing with him. "We're literally so dumb. Y'know that, right?"

"I mean yeah but in regards to what this time?"