42. Bowling

Tyler

Tyler

Tyler

Tyler

Tyler

Tyler

What the fuck do you want? I was reading

Ew why are you reading?

Because I'm educated

Shit you've got me there

Call me

Why?

Because you love me

Tyler let out a laugh and set his book next to him on his bed before pressing the phone app and calling Josh. "Hello?"

"Hello sweet cheeks!"

"Do you want me to dump you?"

"No, wait!" Josh let out a laugh making Tyler smile and his heart flutter.

"What?"

"Are you busy tonight? Please say no."

"I wasn't before but if you're gonna call me sweet cheeks then I'll drive to New Jersey now."

"Fine I won't call you sweet cheeks anymore, baby boy."

"Josh!" Tyler groaned. "What did you want?"

"Ashley and Hayley keep harassing me to ask you to go on a double date with them. Basically they just want to gush about us for a few hours. They can only do tonight though. So... do you want to go on a gay date with me and our gay friends and have a gay 'ol time together?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?"

"If you go with me I'll fuck you one more time before you leave," Josh whispered in a low voice into the phone. "If you suck it up and have a good time I'll make it two more times."

"When are you coming to get me?"

"Forty five minutes?"

"Make it an hour I have to get ready and uh..." Tyler shifted uncomfortably. "Take care of something."

Josh laughed into the phone once again. "Okay. I'll be there by six. We're meeting Ashley and Hayley there."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," Josh replied prompting Tyler to let out a whine. "I'll be there soon. Go jerk off. I love you."

"Stop talking I have to go. I love you too. Okay I'm leaving bye."

---

"Are we close?"

"Dude shut up," Josh laughed as he drove down Main Street. "We'll be there in five minutes."

"I just wanna know where we're going," he whined. "When can I cash in my coupon?"

"What coupon?"

"My sex coupon," Tyler replied in a duh voice, bouncing his leg up and down.

"Are you okay? Did you drink like five Red Bulls or some shit?"

"No I'm just horny and I don't know why. Maybe it's a separation thing I don't know," he replied.

"Are you going to explode?" Josh joked.

"No," Tyler shook his head, his leg stopping. "After this date I'm cashing in my coupon," he decided.