Dream High

I woke up from my bed it's already 6 am,as i remembered today is my recogniton day, this is the culmination of all hard work and a year of study.

It is the day when us, students can say, "I've done it".I'm happy because my parents will attend on my recognition day and they will gonna be so proud of me.

I got up from my bed and went to my kicthen to cook for my breakfast.I live alone in my apartment my parents and i lived in Bangkok,Thailand but i decided to leave them and finish my college here in Seoul.

And my dad owns a restaurant here,they will stay here for a month to find someone who can handle our resto here and go back to Thailand.I feel sorry for my dad because i didn't like to be the owner of our resto,and i want to be a photographer instead.

When i was a kid my mother and i would go to beautiful place and sadly we don't have enough money to buy a camera.And then a man with a camera approach us and my eyes are sparkled when i saw his camera.

"Hi ma'am"he said and smiled.Me and my mom got startled by the man.

"Hello?who are you?"my mom asked the man.

"I am a photographer"the man said.

I poked my mother's arm and asked "mom what's a photographer?"i said with a curious face.

The man kneeled infront of me and said "photographer is a person who takes a photo from a beautiful,amazing and unforgettable moments of your life" the man said and smiled.

I looked back at my mother and she just smiled at me.

I smiled back at my mother and face the man and i said "i want to be a photographer just like you sir"i smiled "i want to take pictures of my family because i don't want to forget them."

The man smiled and ruffled my hair.And said "okay little ones,study hard and be a good boy always."

"Okay sir!"i salute at him and smiled.He salutes me back and stood up.And then i went beside my mother and said "i want to be like him mom"and she said "okay liam,we will support you and study hard to achieve your dreams"

The man cleared his throat and asked "ma'am can i take pictures of you two?because i think this is a day that your son will never forget"

My mom looked at me smiling and faced the man again."okay"she said and smiled.

"Okay just one shot ma'am.1 2 3 smile!gotcha!"the man said and clicked his camera.

The man approach us and give us our picture and said "hey boy,i hope this photo gives you inspiration to achieve your dream"he said and smiled".He handed me our photo.

I looked at the photo and smiled.I answered "of course sir!"he patted my head and said "well i gotta go now little ones!"he said and smiled at me and my mom.

"Thank you for inspiring liam sir"my mom said smiled to the man.

"No problem ma'am."and smiled."Hey liam,i gotta go now my boss might see me here not doing my job haha,and yeah i want to give you something that could be useful in the future"he takes out a card from his pocket and give it to me.

I looked at him and smiled "okay sir!take care
and goodbye thankyou sir..."i looked at the card and has a written name on it."sir Min Yoongi!"he smiled at me and patted my head "you can go there after you finish your college and achieve your dream liam"he patted my head and bid his goodbye.

I looked at the card and read it "Scott Photography"i gave it to my mom "mom please keep it for me"i said and handed him the card.

Please support my story
Have a nice day!