7

Liam's POV

I arrived at my apartment and look at the clock and it's already 7:50 pm,good thing i ate at our resto before leaving.I slumped myself on the couch and turn on the tv  to entertain me.When i got bored i grabbed my phone from my pocket and dial my mom's number,i almost forgot to tell them the news.

After 2 rings she finally answered.

"Heeeyyy mom!"i shouted at the phone.

"Liam,lower your voice please my eardrum would be broke if you did that again."she scolded me.

"Sorry mom i just miss you both"i said in a sweet tone.

"Awww we miss you too baby"she answered.

"Mom where's dad by the way?"i asked.

"He's in the living room watching tv"she said.

"Mom i have a good news!"i said exitedly.

"What is it son?do you want me to call your dad too?"she asked.

"Yes ofcourse mom!"i exclaimed.

I heard my mom called his husband in the living room,and my dad quickly responded.

"I'm here liam!i miss you baby boy!"he said.

"Aww you too dad!"i said.

"So what's the goodnews son?"my mom asked.

"This morning i went into the building where mr.min yoongi worked."i said with confidence.

"And then?"they asked in unison.

"I applied to the company and got hired."i said in a happy tone.

"OH!CONGRATS LIAM!WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU SON"my dad almost shouted at the phone."I think we should celebrate here honey"my mom sweetly said."We'll throw a party honey!omy i'm so proud of our son!"he said in happy tone.

"I wish i was there to join your party too"i said and whinned like a child.

"Don't worry son,we will gonna visit you in other days"my mom said.

"Okay mom,i really really really miss you and dad"i said and pout as if they can see me.

"We really really really miss you too liam"my dad said in a sad tone.

I sighed."Mom,dad i think you should rest now.I'm sure you're tired from work".i said.

"We will son,you too rest now so you could do your job with energy".my mom said.

"Okay mom,take care with dad iloveyou both!"i said
"We loveyou too liam,take care byeeeee!"my mom said and ended our call.

I looked at the clock and it's already 8:36 pm.I got up from the couch and turned off the tv.I proceeded to the bathroom to take a bath and sleep.I'm so tired today i thought.

I'm now wearing my pajamas and white plain t-shirt, ready to go in my bed,when suddenly my phone buzzed.I look at my phone and hanbin's name written on it.I read his text message.

From Hanbin:
Sir,my sister is just exactly finding a job and i quickly offered to her the job you're requesting on me and she just agreed to be your own model.And she wants to meet you tommorrow.

A smile was born on my lips when i red his text message.

To Hanbin:
Okay thankyou hanbin,so yeah i wanna meet her at the resto 9:00 am tommorrow deal?

From Hanbin:
Deal sir.have a goodnight sir manoban.

After my conversation with hanbin,i quickly texted jisoo and seulgi the news and that i will not be with them tommorrow,they replied quickly because they're tired just like me.I just slumped my body to my bed and sleep like a deep slumber.