28

The next day

Liam was at the mall buying some foods that his girlfriends craving for.

He was going to leave the Ice cream shop when he suddenly bumped someone.

"Oh I'm-Liam heyy!"the cute bear realized that it was her friend.

"Oh seulgi!!what's up?"

"Nothing just need to chill up with some ice cream"the girl beamed smiling."What about you?"

"Just buying some foods hehe,you know"he winked and seulgi nodded.

"What do you mean chill up?"

"Our project was too hard,it's not that too hard but...."Seulgi didn't finished her word and sighed.

"Is there something bothering you?"asked Liam.

"I'm so confused"

"Confused of what?just tell me,I might help you out"the brown haired boy tapped his bestfriends shoulder.

"My feelings with Irene"

"Wait wh-"Liam choked on his ice cream.

"I can't understand her.Sometimes when her boyfriend is not around she's so sweet at me like she is my girlfriend,but sometimes she's just too moody and when his fucking boyfriend arrived to fetch her she'll just turn into a fluffly soft bunny.Am I jealous or what?But now I just saw them making out in the fucking parking lot.I'm so fucking confused.Am I just her option when her lover is not around?"

Liam could say that Seulgi was trying to hold back her tears.He tapped again her shoulders and gave her a look that is it okay for her to cry.

"Let it out man"

Seulgi nodded and a set of tears came put from her eyes unstoppable.

Some of the costumers looking at them weirdly,but the two didn't even bother.Letting your feeling out is not a crime.

Liam was silent tapping Seulgi's back continously.He was thinking what to say and what to advice for his friend.

"Seulgi you're not her option or whatever is it,but always remember if a person is inlove,everything will be dark,as if you two are the only people in the world not minding others.Just like what Irene does,she does those things when her lover is not around,but the word 'option' doesn't suit the situation.It's complicated."

"What do you mean complicated?"Seulgi wiped her tears and stared at her friend.

"It's not just you is suffering on this kind of situation but also her.Her mind and heart was fighting,if she chooses you then she leaves the one that she loves,but if she chooses him she will leave you also.What you need is patience.The time will come for you two."

"I get it but,what if that time doesn't come?what if they are soulmates or what tha fuck is that?"She said hopelessly,faking a smile.

"Don't you think negative or i'll smack your head"Liam threaned and lighting up the mood.

"I'll wait for that then"Seugli straightened her back and smiled cheerfully.

"That mah ddeulgi"Liam said and jokingly slapped Seulgi's arm.

"I'm not,I'm Irenes future ddeulgi"the cute bear said and pouted.

"Then don't pout,it's not cute for me yuck"Liam playfully rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

"Oh by the way you need to see this"Seulgi said and shuffled her bag.

"What is it?"

Then Seulgi revealed a magazine.