31

"Yahh where awe we gowing?"Jennie asked drunkly.

"We'll go to our bedroom and sl-sleep ofcourse"Liam had hiccups but still managed to walk.

"Owkey"Jennie answered.

(A/N:this is my first time writing smuts people😂I just learned it because I red a lot of stories that contains smut.Of you're uncomfortable reading it you can skip this part.May god forgive me)

Liam opened the door and they both slumped their bodies on the bed.

While struggling Liam get off the bed and get some basins with water to wipe Jennie's body.

"Jen let me clean your body"he said and yawn.

But jennie being jennie just stayed at her position.

The brown haired boy has no choice but to removed jennie's shirt and wipe her arms.

He gulped and continued wiping,he started to get rid of jennie's pants.

The air started to heat up as Liam continued gulping at the sight.

"Liam come here"Jennie said signing him to leaned closer to her.Liam leaned closer and a pair off lips unexpectedly landed on his neck causing him to groan.

"J-jennie what a-are you doing"he ask stuttering.

"Kiss me"the brunette said seductively and started to roam her hands on Liam.

Liam didn't think twice and started kissing Jennie's lips hungrily.He hovered on Jennie's top and roamed the brunettes perfect body.

He bit Jennie lips causing her to moan and Liam took the opportunity to put his tongue exploring Jennie's mouth.

While Jennie is moaning inside the boy's mouth and felt something down getting wet.Liam started to kiss Jennie's jawline down to her neck marking his teritory.

He bit Jennie's milky skin hardly causing it to turn color violet.Jennie moaned as Liam finally found her weak spot.Liam body started to heat up and get rid off his shirt which showed his abs.

"Like what you see miss kim?"He looked at Jennie lustful eyes and smirk.

He started kissing Jennie again while his hand unclapsed Jennie's bra like a ninja.Jennie moaned when she felt hand on her breast.Liam sucked the other one and his hands was playing with the other one.

"U-uh Liam I need y-you"Jennie said almost a whisper.

Liam pecked at her breast making his way to jennie's throbbing clit.He get rid of jennie's underwear and looked at the masterpice infront of him.

He smirked and licked the brunettes milky legs completely ignoring Jennie's wet core.Jennie grab a handul fist of Liam's hair and push his head closer to her wet core.

"Can't wait huh?"he said and puffed a air causing Jennie to flinch.He started licking jennie's folds and could hear Jennie's moan which he loved to hear.

Jennie can't wait even more and push Liam's head to suck her wet folds.The brown haired boy granted jennie's wish and sucked her wet pussy.Jennie bucked her hips meeting Liam's toungue.

He started to rub Jennie's clit while going back to her plump lips.Jennie was moaning inside her boyfriend's mouth giving her pleasure.

As Liam continued rubbing hard Jennie can also feel her walls tightened,a sign that she was close.

"F-faster!Im close!"

Liam smirked and stoped rubbing on Jennie's clit leaving Jennie frustrated.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"she beamed frustratingly.

Liam puts his boxers down revealing his member standing up proudly.Jennie was enjoying the view of Liam,her eyes darted on the big veiny shaft standing infront of her entrance.Liam look at her asking for consent which jennie  just nodded.

His member slowly disappeared when he entered it on Jennie's tight hole.

"Ugh y-your so t-tight babe"he groaned.

Jennie can feel pain and pleasure when she felt something hard inside her.She slowly adjusted on Liam's size and said.

"You can move now"

Liam nodded and started to move his dick on jennie's.Her girlfriend hands was digging on her back because of the pain.

"It hurts Liam"Jennie said shutting her eyes.

"The pain will go away babe trust me"

He started to thrust faster and jennie can also feel the pleasure.

"Faster please!"

Jennie was a moaning mess when Liam found her g-spot.While Liam continued to thrust faster and deeper.

The brunettes's legs were shaking and wide open giving access to Liam.As the brown haired continued to thrust jennie can feel something inside her stomach and her walls tightenning.

"I'm coming don't stop"

"Me too baby girl"Liam thrust faster and can also feel jennie's tightenning walls.

"Im gonna come!"jennie shouted digging her nails onto liam's arms.

And that she finally released her juices.But Liam continued to thrust when he felt something on his stomach too.

Jennie was shaking due to her release but Liam continued thrusting to her causing her to moan loud.

"Im coming!"Liam said and let his juice released inside jennie.

Liam slumped on the bed covering their body with the sheets.

"Goodnight babe"he said but their was no response,because jennie was already sleeping at his arms.

Woah omg😂😂😂

BY THE WAY LETS MAKE THIS ERA SUCCESSFUL!!!

Please vote and support my story.Thankyou guys😘