14

Liam's POV

"This is your first day on job right?"mr.choi asked.

"Yes sir"Jennie and I said in unison.

"Okay,so your photoshoot will be held here cause this is your first day it means you're only a rookie.The photoshoot's theme is 'heren' and i want you to submit it anytime.Got it?"Mr.Choi instructed us.

"Understood mr.choi"i replied."We'll do our best sir"jennie said."Okay you may leave and start the photoshoot now and remember submit it next week i don't like late projects"he reminded us and we just nodded.

We leave his office and sighed.

"Don't you wanna eat lunch first?"i asked this dumpling beside me.

"Your treat?okay let's go i'm hungry"she said and walked away not waiting for my response.We arrived at the first floor when a staff called me.

"Hey manoban!"she shouted.

"What is it?"i replied and look at her.

"The photoshoot will start in 4pm okay.don't be late with jennie."the staff said.

"No problem ms?"i asked.

"Don't be too formal just call me jihyo unnie"she replied.

"Okay we'll go eat lunch now unnie,byeeee"I sadi to her and she nodded.

________

Jennie's POV

"Hey stupid"i called liam.

"What?i'm not stupid,you dumpling"he answered looking straight to my eyes.

We are now heading to his car and settled ourself to sit.

"You are and i'm not a dumpling"i replied with a cold tone while putting my seatbelts on.

"Tch tch whatever,why did you call me again?"he asked.

"It's 3:05 pm now,drop me in my home i need to take a bath"

"Why?you don't smell bad at all"

"Just drop me okay?it'll be fast"i pleaded.

"Oke oke where is you address?"he asked and gave him my address.

We talked about what will happen in the photoshoot this afternoon,after chit chatting we finally arrived at my house.I got up from the car and ring the doorbell.

"Mom?"i shouted.

After 3 rings she finally opened the door and greeted me.

"Hey sweetie"she said and kissed me at the cheek.

"Hey mom,please accompany this man beside me i'll just take a quick shower"i said gesturing liam who's now getting out of the car.

Her mouth went to an 'O' formation when she saw liam.
"Mom he's the one i told you who offered the job okay?don't think of anything"i said to my mom who is now smirking at me.I just groanned and proceeded to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

______

Liam's POV

"Hey liam!"her mom called me.He knows me?well ofcourse she's the mother of hanbin.'Stupid'i thought to myself.

"Uhmm hey auntie"i said and smiled.

"Come in jennie said she'll just take a shower"she said and gestured me to come inside,I was amazed by thier  house furnitures it's not that big but beautiful and modern.

"Do you want to drink anything?"she asked me.

"No i'm okay auntie"i said shyly.

"So,how's jennie?i mean is she great treating you well?"her mom asked and i chuckled softly.

"She's doing great auntie"i replied.

"Hm i see,but liam i need to asked something"she said that made me nervous.

"What i-is it a-auntie?"i asked stuttering.

"Don't be nervous i'll just ask if you like my daughter?hehe"she asked and chuckled.

"I don't know auntie but when she stare at me it feels like the butterflies in my stomach is going to explode"i answered her shyly.Her mom's mouth went agape when she heard my answer.

"Owwww,that means you're nervous looking at her and by her presence"she said wiggling her eyebrows "why?"she continued "because you're inlove with that person honey"she said that made me blush.

"Hey i'm-"jennie said while walking towards us "why are you blushing"she asked me.

"Nothing jenjen"her mom answered.

"Yeah it's nothing,let's go"i said to her and bid our goodbyes in her mom.I stared at her and got amazed by her beauty,she'just wearing a simple clothes but she still slayed it.

She's just wearing a white plain t-shirt and tacked in with a ripped jeans matched with her white sneakers.

"Stop staring at me like a idiot"she said that made me back to reality.

"You're just beautiful sorry hehe"i answered while srcathing my nape.I saw her blush at my compliment  and looked away.She walked fast through my car and settled her self.I started the engine and started to drove.

~~~~