26

Jennie's POV

I woke up when my throat feels dry.I carefully got up from my bed not to wake up the sleeping angel beside me.I leaned closer to his face and observe his features,his plump lips that I want to kiss everyday,his long lashes,his cute nose,and ofcourse his chubby cheeks that made him more cute.I was stunned at my place when he murmured my name still his eyes closed.He's dreaming of me huh?I chuckled softly and caressed his cheeks before getting up.

I closed the door and release a sigh.I opened his fridge and saw a lot of chocolate milk and rootbeers.Luckily I found a bottle of water and drink it.I finished up the whole bottle,I'm very thirsty.I was leaning at the counter when the event a while ago comes up in my mind.

It's my first happiest birthday in my life since my father passed away.In my childhood he always has a surprise to me in the morning after my birthday,he always makes me happy.In that moment I felt special,but you know Liam.He always makes me special.

I flinched when my arm started to get wet,I didn't realize that the bottle I was holding slipped in my hand.I mentally cursed my self and clean the mess.

I realized that the sun was already rising,I opened the window and welcomed by the fresh air.

"Goodmorning"I shouted not that loud and shut my eyes letting the air touched my skin.

I peeked at the door and saw liam curling like a ball because the blanket is in the floor.I walk slowly and put the blanket back to him as his shut eyes relaxed.I kissed him at the forehead and leave the room to cook our breakfast.

______

Liam's POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the smell of the pancake invaid my nostrils.I followed the smell coming through the kitchen and saw my dream girl cooking breakfast in my kitchen.

"What a good day to start"I mumbled as I walk slowly to surprise jennie.

I backhugged her as she got shock.

"You know,it will be better if you this every as my wife"I said seductively in her ears.

"It's early in the morning and you're that cheesy,goodmoring sleepyhead!"

I kissed her at the cheek in response,as expected from Jennie Kim.She blushed.I settled on my seat and stared at jennie while preparing our food.

"Stop staring at me"she said while her face was being flustered.

"You're just too good to be true,can't take my eyes off you~~"I sang the lyrics looking at jennie.She was blushing so hard that she almost look like a tomato.I chuckled as she stare at me.

"What's funny?"she ask trying to hide her smile.

"You look like a tomato,I wanna pinch your cheeks.It's so cute!"

She immidiately excused herself in the bathroom while blushing like a mess.I just laughed at her cuteness and started eating breakfast.

After few seconds she came back with her resting bitch face.Oh no this is not good.

"Hey,I have a plan today"I said ignoring her bitch face.

"Okay"she said plainly that made me look at her.

"You okay?"

"Yep,just eat"she answered me with a gummy smile,so I thought we're okay now.

_______

After 2 hours ne and jennie got out from my apartment and ride my car.

"Where are we going?"she asked confused.