24

Liam's POV

After that night,I promised jennie that I will give my best in making her mine.

Everyday I would give some gifts and cheesy lines to make her laugh.But I'm sure that I was already gaining her trust again.

I would always ask her to go on a date with me,which she accept it wholeheartedly.

I would always surprise her something that make her heart flutter.

And I'm so proud of myself.

A few weeks later Jennie's birthday is coming this week.So I decided to make a advanced birthday party at our resto,and exactly on her birthday I will ask her if she accepts my offer to be my girlfriend.I even ask her brother if it is okay if he will be the host.Gladly he accepted it,and after that I told him that I was already courting her sister.He was happy and sad when I delivered the news for him,maybe he doesn't want her sister to get hurt again.But I promised him that I will give up on her no matter what and aslo give my best in making her happy again.

His face lit up as he heard those words coming from my mouth.He even told me that if I break her heart again,he would punch me until I cough blood.

Once again I thanked him for trusting me for her sister and also for the event.

______

A day before the event.

Jennie's POV

"Hey jen let's go buy you a dress for tonight"mom said while eating her breakfast.

"Tonight?Is there an event?"

"Yes,just a dinner party with your cousins from overseas"

Cousins from overseas?I didn't even know that we had relatives overseas.I just shrugged it off and nodded to my mom.Since it's been awhile when we bonded with each other.

"Okay,finish your breakfast and go take a bath okay?i'll just call your brother to picked up us"she said and kissed my forehead before leaving the kitchen.

After finishing my breakfast I quickly went to my bedroom and take a bath

_____

Mr.Kim's POV

I left the kitchen to call someone.Me,Hanbin and Liam planned this for my daughter for her advanced birthday.Liam asked me first if I will agree with his plans asking my daughter to be his girlfriend.

I trusted my daughter to liam cause I know,he's the one for jennie.

He said that he will take jennie in amusement park on her exact birthday,but he's worried that we may not able to celebrate with jennie on her birthday so he decided to make a advanced birthday for jennie.

He's so kind,that he will do this kind of things not only for jennie's happiness but for us too.

Hanbin and I agreed to help his plans since it's for jennie.

"Hello Mrs.Kim?"He answered the phone with raspy voice.

"Just call me auntie if it's necessary,goodmorning by the way"

"Oh thanks auntie hehe,but why did you call is there something wrong?"

He asked with a hint of worries in his tone.

"Everything's going well liam but,can you please picked me and jennie up?"

"My pleasure Mrs.K- auntie"

"Okay then see you at 9:30,you know girls are girls"

"See you auntie,bye!"

"Goodbye"