5

I slowly opened my eyes and feeling the sunlight hitting my face.I looked at my clock and got up from my bed it's already 7:48 am.

I got my eyes widened when i remembered that we will meet up today to find our muse or someone who can help us in our jobs.

I quickly headed to my bathroom and a quick shower will do.I entered my bedroom and look for some clothes.

I pick the black plain sweater and wear a boyfriend jeans,i wore my addidas stan smith to match with my outfit.I grabbed my sunglasses and wore it,i looked at the mirror and said "you're so hot sir manoban"i just laugh at my silliness.I don't have time to take a breakfast anymore because it's already 8:23 am.I walk directly to my car and drove fast in the company.

I arrived at the front of the company and saw jisoo with seulgi waiting for me.I mentally slapped myself for being late.

Then suddenly an idea popped up in my mind.Luckily they are busy with their phones.

When i was near them i repeatedly pressed the car honk that made them jump in their places,i was laughing my ass off in my car while they are looking at me in disbelief.I rolled the window down to see them."are you fvking kidding me liam?"jisoo said in a serious tone that made me laugh harder,when suddenly seulgi just settled herself in the backseat not minding if this is her car or not.

She sat back in a serious face,i stared at her with a teasing smile."what?"she asked annoingly."Nothing ma'am" i joked that made her smirk."Then just drove off my bodyguard"she said trying to hide her laugh."Arrasso madam!"i said that made them both laughed.

"So where are we going?"jisoo started a conversation."In my butt"seulgi said in a mocking tone that made me laugh hard.While jisoo in the shotgun seat just gave her a glare."ofcourse where we could find a perfect girl to be a muse you douchebag"seulgi said that made me even laugh harder but i need to control myself because i'm driving.

"i don't need your opinion bitch"

Jisoo answered back.Seulgi just laugh at her."In a park?"i asked."yeah and it's sunday today there will be a lot of people in the park now."Jisoo said."okay!let's go to the park park"Seulgi sang and laugh with us.

Once we arrived at the park i unbuckled my seatbelt and got out from my car to stretch my body same as the two.

"Guys let's separate.it's gonna be more easier to find our own muse."Jisoo said."Yeah,just dont forget what Mr.Choi said that the muse we will choose would pass his standards as a muse"seulgi said."oke oke let's meet here at exactly 12 pm!"i said."Nenene!"Jisoo said.

Seulgi just nodded and walk in the park nowhere to be found