33

Liam's POV

After washing up the triplets we took a rest,not me exactly but Jennie.She take care of them while I was away to help my grandpa and buy some fertilizers.

We are heading home talking about my childhood memories.We continued to laugh until we reached home.

"Thankyou for the ride my boy"He said.

"My pleasure cool grandpa"I replied.

The house was quiet so I thought they were taking a nap.

When I entered our room I saw daehan and mingguk on jennie's side sleeping.I walk out quietly and look out fo manse.I spotted my grandma to ask where is manse.

"Maybe he's in the bathroom"she answered unsurely.

I nodded and head to the bathroom where I saw him closing the door.

"There you are"he looked at me surprise but I lift him up to go back and sleep.

"You look like a father Liam"my grandma beamed when we got out from the bathroom.

"I'm not yet ready grandma"I chuckled.

"Well you should be.We need to see you being a father before we leave"she gives me a sad smile.

"Grandma don't say such things,please"I hugged her.

"All right then,put that kiddo in sleep okay?"she said referring to manse.

"Okay granny."I headed in the living room to find peace.

"Are you not tired?"I asked manse rubbing his back to relax him.

"No"he said and continued singing.I joined him to sing and sway his body slowly.

When his voice was almost a whisper I looked at him and his eyes was close and saliva dripping from his mouth.

I smiled and slowly sat at the sofa to rest up a bit.I continued rubbing his back when I felt my eyelids getting heavy  and heavier.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and streched my body but I felt a heavy weight on my arms.I looked at my sides and realized that daehan and mingguk was at my side.And man-oh I forgot about him.

I slowly lifted my arms and and got out from the bed.I covered the two with blanket and leave the room.I  headed downstairs to find manse,but when I reached the last step my eyes darted on the two sleeping at the sofa.

I smiled unconsiously thinking that they are so cute.I took out my phone and capture a the scene.Liam's head was slumped at the sofa while manse is sleeping at his arms.They were both snoring soundly and manse's mouth was dripping out with saliva.

I heard some footsteps at my back and saw Liam's grandma looking at them like how I look at them.

"They look cute right?"she whispered.

"They are."I answered.

After a few seconds she tapped my shoulders.

"Can you help me prepare dinner?their father will arrive soon"I quickly nodded and we headed to the kitchen.

After washing the vegetables we're gonna used she told me a story where Liam is always crying when they eat some sea creatures.They didn't have choice but to cook something and eat up the fish soon.She continued to tell me a story until we finshed cooking.And it was fun.

I prepared the table outside and let her rest for a bit.After fixing up the table I heard some giggles inside and knowing that they are already up.

I went upstairs and the triplets was in Liam's back carrying them.I laugh along with the triplets but Liam was already tired.

The triplets saw me and hugged me at my legs.Liam quickly slumped his body on the bed.I gave them the toys to play with it then approach Liam.

"You okay?"I asked.

"Yeah ofcourse"he hugged me.

"Oh I forgot to tell you somethig hehe"he added and I can't help but to feel paranoid.

"What is it?"I broke the hug.

"Well its about manse,the hard headed"he rub his nape.

"And?"

After telling me the whole thing I felt somewhat relieve.

Before I can utter some words his grandma opened at the door with a man behind her wearing a suit.

"Your daddy's here!come on dinner's ready"she announced.The triplets hugged their father as soon as he kneeled to welcome them.

Liam and I were in awe from the scene.He stood up and offered his hand to me,which I gladly accept.

"Let's eat before I eat you"he smirked.I slapped him and blush.We headed donwstairs and saw the food was already served.We sat comfortably and started to eat up.

"Song Ilkook,nice to meet you guys"the triplet's father offered a hand to us and accept it.

"Liam and Jennie,please.Nice to meet you."Liam said smiling.

"Thankyou for taking care of my boys,is there anything I can give as a gift?"he said.

"Oh its our pleasure to take care of them but its nothing"Liam smiled.

"You sure?"llkook asked again.

"Its okay really"its now my turn to talk.

"Well,you know I would like to offer you an invitation to join reality show,you know "the return of superman" like that"

Me and Liam looked at each other.

"As for me,its okay but we're not ready yet"he answered.I nodded joining him.

"Okay,but call me if you changed your mind"he handed a card with his number in it

"Gladly"Liam answered with confidence.

"All right.But before we leave did something happened  with these three?"

"Ah yes about that"Liam told him the whole story.We are expecting to him to get angry at Liam but he just smiled saying that it always happend.Liam apologized to because he didn't pay attention to them.

"So kids,its already time to go.Say goodbye to them"he said.

"Goodbye noona,goodbye hyung saranghae!"daehan was the first.

"Goodbye!I'll miss you two"mingguk followed.

Manse was the last one and hugged Liam while pouting.

"Goodbye hyung i'll miss you"Liam hugged him tight and put him down.

"Goodbye beautiful noona saranghae"he sadly said and kissed me at the cheek.

"Aish manse you!"his father chuckled and put him in the car.

"Thankyou again for taking care.Don't forget my offer"he winked at us and we just nodded.

The triplets waves at us inside the csr and keep throwing kissed.

While Liam kept returning the kisses to them.The car leaved and we quickly get back at the house because its cold.

Thankyou for the vote guys!Im really really happy because of it!😘sorry for not updating!