17

Liam's POV

"Yah,what are you doing?"this dumpling girl asked me why am I covering her cute face.

"Just walk faster or else we'll be burned as fuck"I replied as we walked towards my car faster.

"Hey I need to go somewhere,I'll drop you in your house and rest for the event okay?"

"Got it."

"I'll just fetch you in 4pm so we could go together in the building"

"4?I thougt the event is 6?"she asked and groaned.

"You need to prepare ofcourse"I answered while she just groaned again.Aisshh this girl.

I continued to drive until we reached their house.She quickly got out from the car and walk towards their front door.She didn't even bothered to say goodbye or thankyou.Maybe she's just tired.

"Hey!don't do anything!just sleep okay?!"I shouted before she entered.

She turned around me and smiled.But why she quickly entered the house.

Aw what a cutie I thought.

"Well I can't deny it she's just so perfect"I said to myself while smiling.

_______

Jennie's POV

I ran through our door as quickly fast as I can.

I felt my heart beating loudly and my butterflies in the stomach are going to explode anytime.Why does it feels like this?

"Am I blushing?ugh jen he just wanted you to rest that't it."I said to myself and walked upstairs to sleep.I set first my alarm clock to wake me up,because I am sure that I won't wake up without someone waking me up.My texted me earlier that she'll be going to the supermarket to buy our needs.

________

Ms.Lee's POV

It is now 3:50 pm at the afternoon and the two is not arrving yet.I grabbed my phone from my pocket and decided to text Liam.

To Liam:
Hey kiddo wru two?

After some minutes he finally replied.

From Liam:
Sorry for replying late manger.Well I am here at jennie's house I am currently waiting for her.We'll be there at 4.

To Liam:
Okay just hurry then.

Aissh I should be stricted when it comes to time for this two

______

Liam's POV

"After 40 years Jennie Kim is finally done.Aishh"I said and opened the car for her.

"Thank you"she said and smiled at me.If you think I would not scold you for being a lazy and slow ass for smiling at me like that,Well you just did.

"Hey stop staring and go to your seat and drive!"she yelled like a slave.

Huh thanks to me that I still have time to fetch you.I just sighed and hop in my car to drive.

"So does your friend accepts to be the editor?"she asked.

"Yep,I'll bring him tommorrow to meet you"

"Him?be sure that he's not a pervert or else I'll kill you both"she said while glaring at me.

"It's okay I trust him since he is my best buddy when we're in highschool"

"Okay then,I trust you my safety too"

I just nodded in agreement and smiled.

Ofcourse I won't put my dumpling in danger.