4

Liam's POV
I am now heading to the 1st floor.As soon as the elevator doors open i saw jisoo and seulgi talking at the small cafeteria at the side,seulgi saw me and gestured me too sit with them.I approach them with a smile on my face and settled myself at the table.

"You okay?"jisoo asked.

"Yeah i was just thingking how to find a model in 3 days."I sighed heavily.

"Yah we we're finding some models too!"Seulgi exclaimed.

"Huh?i thought you were working here for a long time now"I said in disbelief.

"We are?"Seulgi said trying to hold her laugh, jisoo just chuckled.

"Nope"jisoo exclaimed.

"Oww how long do you work here by the way?"I asked.

"i think i've been here in almost a week?"jisoo said."I just got here four days ago"Seulgi said and smiled.

"Oww,so wanna find our models tommorrow?"I asked.

"I'm in!"jisoo almost shouted that everyone's attention are into us now.

She apologized by bowing into everyone.Me and seulgi is laughing at her silliness.

"And yeah me too i'm in!"Seulgi said.

"oke oke!so see you later tommorrow at 8:30 am here at the office?"I asked them.

"yeah ofcourse!"they both said in unison that made me laugh."Hey Seulgi can i have your number so we could communicate to each other tommorrow?and you to jisoo.

"I said.They just nodded at me and smiled.

"So,gotta go now guys!see you later"I exclaimed.They bid their goodbyes and i left them in the cafeteria.

"Goodbye...."the girl in the front desk said that i got startled.

"by the way my name is liam manoban.goodbye tzuyu"I said before going to my car at the parking lot.

As soon as i drove my car i remember that i needed to print some papers for Hanbin.

I frowned because of the tiredness,yeah i got tired fast.When i look at my watch i got surprised becuase it's already 1 in the afternoon and i did'nt have my lunch yet.

I just drive thru at the mcdo to grab some food and eat it while driving 'i'm so talented kekeke'i thought to myself.When i already finshed eating i saw a computer shop to print the papers,i got out from my car and entered the computer shop.

As soon as i entered some of their costumers gaze are on me,it's look like i'm going to bomb the computer shop and do something bad on them.I just shrugged and went to the printer and print off these fvcking papers because it's starting to piss me off.

I drove ny car straight to our resto here in Seoul.I parked my car at the parking lot,and yeah there are costumers inside.I hope i wont disturb hanbin.

I entered the restaurant and amazed by my father's taste in the design of the resto.It's a cozy and warm place and there our some beautiful paintings pinned in  the wall that the resto looks like more of a house.I suddenly miss them now i thought and smiled sadly.

"Goodafternoon sir Manoban?"I was greeted by a man in uniform.

"Yeah it's me"I said and smiled at the man.

"Soryy sir i didn't recognize you because i'm new here."I smiled at him

"it's okay...seokjin"I red his name in his tiny iron plate."Seokjin can i you take me to hanbin?"I asked.

"Ofcourse sir manoban"he smiled politely and lead me to the manager's office where hanbin was working.

I smiled at seokjin and thanked him.I entered the office and saw hanbin working on the papers not even glancing at the person entering his office.

"What do you need?"he asked not even glancing at me because he was too busy with the papers on his table.

I just walked towards him."here are the other papers that my parents forgot to give you"i said in a low voice.

He turned his gaze to me and got surprised because of his attitude earlier.

He quickly stood up and face me."I'm sorry sir manoban i don't know that you-"i cut him off by saying "it's okay hanbin.i see you're busy with the papers and i must sorry too because i didn't knock your door first"I said in a calm tone.

"Oh it's okay sir,let's sit first "he said leading me to the sofa.

"May i ask why are you here sir?"he asked.

"i thought my mom texted you that i will be here and give you the papers that they forgot to give you"I said handing him the papers.

"i'm so sorry sir my phone is dead batt"he said in a calm tone.I just nodded at him.

"I like to know you first because i don't know any info's about you.My mom just told the news that they found you and handle our resto."I said.

"okay sir.But sir anything you want to drink?"he asked"just a tea please"he stood up and get some tea on the counter of his office.

Thankyou for reading my story