2

After two weeks

Liam's POV

I opened my eyes and look at the clock beside my bed,it's 7:50 am.I got up from my bed and went to my kitchen to cook for my breakfast.While cooking my breakfast i was thinking to find a job today,maybe this is the time for me to live by myself now.I thought,my parents will be leaving seoul by next week.Acctually they just found someone who can handle the our resto.His name was Kim Hanbin,he was so polite and kind towards my parents.And  my parents offered him to handle our resto,the man got suprised by the sudden offer.He hesitated first but soon he agreed.He has a family here in seoul,he said he need this job to help his mom and sister.He has a sister?hmm i wonder what his sister look like,because hanbin is handsome and a gentleman indeed.I was back to reality when i smelled something burning up,i saw my pancake got burned.And yeah this is the other reason why i don't like to handle our resto.Once again i cook a pancake and pay attention to it.

I settled myself to eat breakfast when suddenly my phone rang.It was my mom,i wonder why.I opened my phone and read the message my mom has sent me.

From eomma:
Son,we we're now heading to airport with your dad.something urgent came up in our resto in Thailand we need to go back there immediately.i hope you understand us.

My mood changed when i saw the message,but yeah i understand them.I texted back

To eomma:
Okay eomma be safe with your flight with appa arrasso?take care too.iloveyou both mwuaaah!😚And mom by the way is hanbin already knows the things that he need to handle the our resto here?

I asked because hanbin just started working last week.

From eomma:
Yeah,just check him everyday and also we forgot to tell him about somethings about the resto,i will send it you and print it .give it to him because he needs those papers.okay we arrived at the airport now,we gotta go son take care iloveyou!😚

To eomma:okay eomma you too!and dad!iloveyoutoo😚😚

I turned off my phone and started to eat my breakfast.I took a bath and went to my bedroom and wear my clothes.Today i was wearing a stripe shirt,and a black coat that reached my thigh and a black pants,im wearing a black sneakers to match my outfit it's a normal day here in seoul.I looked at my reflection at the mirror once again and said "oh liam you're so handsome"i just giggled at my own craziness.I grab the keys of my car and went to the parking to see my beautiful baby.

"Hi baby,can you help me find my future job?"i said as i look at the card and tap the top of my car and i entered my car.I forgot my camera "oh shoot"i said in frustration.I run fast to get it in my apartment and find ny camera.I grab it and said "i won't forget you baby 2"i said and giggled.After grabbing my camera i locked the door and run fast to get inside my car.I placed my camera at the shotgun seat and started the engine.I put the direction in my gps.The address was 63 Janghan-ro 2-gil, Jangan 1(il)-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul.I turned on the radio and i played some of the songs as i danced along while driving.

Suddenly my phone buzzed,and i saw my notifications that my mom's name written on it.I stopped the car beside the tree and read what my mom told me.

From eomma:
Hey son this is the info about hanbin i think you need to know him first.And  the other is the papers that hanbin needed.

To eomma:
Okay mom,i will give it to him this afternoon please inform him.

From eomma:
Okay liam.iloveyou take care son

To eomma:
Iloveyou too eomma!😚😚take care tooooo byeee!i'll call you later mom i need to tell you something.

From eomma:
Sure liam we already miss you.

To eomma:
Miss you both too!

After few minutes of driving,i finally reached my destination.

"Here i go future"i said and smiled.