3

When i entered building i was amazed by the features of this building.The lights here is cozy,the walls are color black some of the photos are in the wall,and some plants are in the side of every frames.And all off them is so beautiful a art indeed i thought.

I was taken back to reality when a girl in the front desk ask me.

"Hi sir!may i help you?"she asked me.

This girl is so beautiful i swear,by her looks i think she is kind and cute,her eyes is big but it suits her,stop it liam,am i checking her?looks like it bruh.

"Ah y-yes."i don't know what to say and fvck yeah i was stuttering.

"You can call me Tzuyu sir"she said and smiled at me."how may i help you sir?do you need something?"she asked me politely with a smile.

"Yeah,i want to apply?yes i want to work here as a Photographer"i said shyly and showed her my camera.

"Ow,okay sir give me a minute to call our boss"she said."O-okay"i said stuttering."you may sit down there for awhlie sir"as she gestured some chair infront of me.i just smlied at her and wait.I just sat there admiring the cozy place.

The girl cleared her throat and said "sir you may now proceed to the 5th floor,our boss wants to talk and see you now."

"Okay thankyou tzuyu"i said and smiled."No problem sir,goodluck"she said that made me nervous.'goodluck?'i just shrugged my thoughts off and proceed to the elevator.I clicked the button that indicates going to the 5th floor.When someone no,when they stopped the elevators and joined me inside.

"Going to work here?"one the girls asked me."it is not obvious to you seulgs?"the other one said that made me giggle soflty.

"Yeah i'm going to see the boss and talk to him or her?"i asked."Him,becareful with your words one wrong words and he will fire or reject you,by the way Kang Seulgi"she said and offered me a handshake.

"Uhmm liam manoban"i said shyly and accepted her handshake."Yeah Kim Jisoo by the way"the other girl said and smiled.We we're taken a back when the doors of the elevator opened."Ow yeah,see you later?"jisoo asked me."Hmm yeah nice meeting you."i said and bid my goodbye.

When the elevator closed i sighed and fix myself before facing the boss.I was walking in the hallway feeling nervous to face him.

"Inhale,exhale" Isaid to myself before entering his office.I knocked at the door softly when i heard him to go inside his office.I took a last deep breath before entering.

"Goodmorning?"a mid thirty's or forty's greeted me with a smile.

"Liam Manoban sir."i said and smiled at him nervously.

"Don't be nervous liam,i'm not going to eat you."he said trying to hold his laughter.

"Ne sir!"i said in a almost shout.I wish the ground would eat me no.

"Just call me Mr.Choi liam nice to meet you."he said politely."okay mr.choi."i answered back.

"So do you want to work on my company?"he asked me with a challenging tone."Yes sir"i said with confidence.
"Can i know your backround first?just easy questions don't be nervous."

"Yes sir"i said."so where do you live?age?family backround?addictions?"he bombared me some questions."i lived in Bangkok Thailand but i decided to finish my college here in Seoul and yeah i just graduated 2 or 3 weeks ago,i am 22 years old,my father is a chef and we have a restaurant here in Seoul,i have no addictions sir."i said answering some of his questions.

"That's good,don't you want to be a chef like your father?"he asked."No sir my passion is not cooking,and one more thing i don't know how to cook haha."I nervously  laughed infront of him and he just shrugged.

"okay,so what's the reason why you chose my company and work here?"he asked again.

"when i was a kid,i met an employee of this company and he gave me this card"i said handing him the card.He looked at the card "May i know who gave you this?"he asked.

"His name is Min Yoongi sir.he is the one who insfires me to be a photographer."I said smiling.

"He is one of our best photographer here."He said and smiled at me."And i'm so proud of him that he insfires you to be a photographer too.

"He said smiling at me.I just smiled at him and asked "do you know where he is now?"."i don't know liam,i just heard from the employees here that he retired and go to U.S and lived with his family."he answered back.I nodded at him with a smile.

"And yeah there's one condition before you work here."he said that made me growned mentally."What is sir?"i asked with a curious tone.

"You need to find yourself a muse"He said that made my eyes widened in surprise.

"but why?"I asked.

"we don't provide your needs here,arraso?"he said in a serious tone that made me gulp.

"Okay sir"I said."Maybe you can find someone in 3 days?"He asked.

"I'll try my best Mr.Choi."I said and smiled at him.

I bid my goodbye and left his office with a smile plastered on my face.

'3 days liam,3 days'i thought.