19

Sorry guys for not updating,I just need time to decide if I will continue this story or not.And also moving on from the 'dating' issue of kai and jennie.

But now I decided to continue this story since I saw my baby lisa's smile today,And we all sure she was happy cause she's in her country.

Well she's my inspiration after all.(eventhough she's a boy here hehehe)

......

Third Person's POV

The next day liam and jennie woke up late because of the event.They are too exhausted,but thankfully their manager told them that it was okay for them to get in the company late.

Liam woke up 12 in the afternoon,he was still lying in his bed remembering the moments last night.He was smiling like an idiot in his bed when a call interupped him.He groaned and grabbed his phone in the nightstand.

"Oh it's my loving friend hehe"he mumbled before answering the phone.

"Yeah hello?"liam answered annonyingly.

"Hey bro did I woke you up?"

"Nah,you just ruined my mood"

"It's 12 in the afternoon for God's sake!"

"Ah oke oke!don't shout you idiot.So why did you fucking call?"

"Oh yeah.I just need to ask if when is my schedule going to the company?"

"I see.Can you come by 3 pm?"

"Yeah sure"

"Welp I just gotta ask that dumpling if she's okay with it.I'm sure she will woke up late like me"

"Okay.She doesn't need to meet me cause I'm sure she knows me after all"

"What??"Liam asked his friend because he heard his friend mumbled something.

"Nothing gonna meet my girlfriend today so bye monkey!see ya!"

"Byeee!"Liam said and ended the call.

After the call it's already time for liam to call the goddess that for sure she's gonna kill liam for interupting her sleep.Liam breathed in and out before calling the dragon.

"You can do this"he said and sighed.

After four rings liam started to panick.Cause he knows that jennie is still sleeping.

"Uh hello?"

He asked nervously when jennie picked up the call.

"What do you need!?I'm fucking sleeping you know!"

Jennie angrily shouted at the phone with her 'morning' voice.

"Hey hey calm down.Soryy for interupting your sleep but we need to go in the company at 3 pm"

"For what?"She asked annoyingly.

"We need to meet the editor as soon as possible because we need him to edit the magazine"

"Ugh!fuck that editor!okay then pick me up in the 3"

"Sure"

"And by the way thankyou for ruining my dream"

Jennie said and ended the call.

"Oh you're welcome babe hehehe"Liam said grinning.

He went to the bathroom and take a long bath cause he needed it.