10

Jennie's POV

We are now heading to liam's boss by riding the elevator,the elevator filled with silence until we reached the 5th floor where liam's boss is."Hey jen"he called me breaking the silence while walking through the corridor."yeah?"i replied while turning my gaze into him.

"Don't be nervous okay?just be yourself"he said reassuringly and give me a smiled that made me stare at him.

"Uhmmm jennie?are you listenning?"he asked again while waving his hand infront of me.

"Y-yeah okay"i blink few times and answered stuttering.

"Okay,so let's go!"liam said and lead me through his boss while i was following him at his back like a cat.Once we arrived infront of the boss office he glanced at me and smiled,i smiled back at him reassunringly that nothing bad will happen.He lighlty knocked at the door and heard the signal to go in.We walked in the big office and saw a man sitting at the wooden desk while staring at the view of Seoul.

"Mr.Choi,i found someone who can be my model"liam started to talk.

"Hmmmm,that fast huh?"the man in with the age of 40's i guess by his voice.

"Y-yeah Mr.choi"liam replied stuttering because of nervous.Mr.choi stood up and faced us two with a grin on his face.

"Mr.choi this is Jennie Kim,Jennie this is my boss Mr.choi"liam introduced us to each other.

"Hello mr.choi nice too meet you"i smiled and bowed to him.

"Hmmm i see,nice too meet you too jennie kim"mr.choi said and offered a handshake which i recieved quickly.

"Mr.choi,i followed the list that you gave me for finding a model,and here it is"liam said as he gestured me.

"Where did you meet her?"the man asked.

"Oh,she's Hanbin's sister.Hanbin is the one who is handling our resto and i asked him some help,which he recommended his sister who is currently finding a job too"liam said and looked at me smiling.

"Small world eh?hmmm okay,so let me interwiew her first."the man said.

After asking me some questions,mr.choi approved me to be the model of liam.I was so happy that finally i have a job and so liam.

"Well,congrats to you too"mr.choi said smiling at us."So you too will start working tommorrow okay?"mr.choi said that made me and liam surprised in happiness.

"Understood mr.choi"me and liam said in unison.

We leave the office when the visitors came,we forgot that mr.choi has a meeting.We apologized for taking too long to talked with him and he said that it was just okay.

"So?congrats to us jennie"liam said while his gaze locked with mine.I admired his features for a while.His chocolate brown eyes that made me melt seeing them,his long eye lashes,his cute pointed nose,and his plump limps that made him  more sexi-whut?jisoo's christ kim jennie i thought and shook my head.

"Yeah congrats"i replied and turned my gaze to the side,i don't want to see him that i,was blushing.

"Okay,so wanna have some lunch?my treat."liam broke the silence.

"Sure"i said and started walking through the elevetor.

As we are heading towards the 1st floor liam asked me."jen,may i ask some question?"

"You're already asking me liam"i said grinning.

"Oh yeah right,do you have a friend that wanted to be a model too?"liam asked.

"I do have friends,but i don't know if will accept the job why?"i replied to him.

"Because i have some friends too that needed a model,can we talk to them?"liam asked and the elevator stopped and stepped out the elevator.

"I think they will like it too"i replied turning my gaze to him and saw his beautiful chocolate brown eyes that made me lost.

"That's good,can we talk about it after our lunch?but i'm sure you are tired now"liam said.

"Nah,its okay let's go talk to them after lunch"I suggested

"Okay"liam sighed.

~~~
Yesssssss christmas break is hereeeeee!
But i don't know if im gonna update the next chapters,because bruh for the first time of this year we'll go to a vacationnnn.And yeah i'm gonna make some chapters and update it soon.

Advanced Merry Christmas ya'll!🎄🎁