1

Liam's POV

My parents and I arrived at our school.The event is getting started so we entered the school gym and my parents seated at the second row with the other parents.

And then someone approched me at my seat.When i turned my head at my side i saw my friends kai and jimin sitting with me.

Kai was my bestfriend since highschool,he was there for me when i'm always down.And Jimin we just met him in our 1st year college.

I smiled at them and said "this is it guys our dream"."Yeah,and our parents is so proud of us for sure."jimin said and smiled.I looked at kai and there he was,crying silently.I sit closer to him and asked  "hey bitch y are you crying?"i giggled at him.He sniffed and answered back "you douchbag!of course after this we will not see each other again!"he smack me at my head."Ouch!HAHAHA we will have a reunion of course!i will not forget your ugly faces!"i sad and giggled."Yah kai!can you stop being so emotional?it's not like we will not see each other forever!"Jimin said.Kai and me just laughed of what jimind said.

"Can you all stand up first and pray?we will begin the ceremony now Graduates"The mc anounced.After the prayer,the event went to the awarding and started to call the graduates one by one.

And the mc announced "Liam Manoban"i stood up and walked to my parents and lead them to the stage,my mother recived the diploma give it to me and said "congratulations liam"she kissed me in the cheeks and i hug her."What about me liam?"my father whinned like a kid.i smiled and hug him tighter."mom,dad,thank you for supporting and loving me until i achieve my dreams"i said with a teary eyes."aww our liam is a big boy now"my father said."that's our role liam"my mother said and smiled at me.

"Ma'am!Sir!look at the camera and 1 2 3 smile!"the camera man said and clicked his camera.

As soon as the event ended me,jimin and kai bid our goodbyes.Me and My family arrived at our house.When i was dine eating my mom called me at the living room.

"Liam,come here baby"my mother said.

"Mom don't call me baby here!there's a lot of visitors"i whinned because their are visitors looking at me now and my mom just giggled.

"Okay okay,so liam after the visitors are gone we're gonna show you our gifts son"she said and leaved me at the living room.

'Gifts?'i thought and smiled like an idiot.'im so excited now!'

The visitors is now leaving one by one.And i prepared myselft to recieve those 'gifts' from my parents.

"Liam,come here son"my father called me at the terrace,and my mouth formed an "O" shape,my eyes widened and get teary because of their gift infront of me,and yeah it's a car!

"OH MY GOD!"i shouted and i leaned at the black toyota camry infront of me."but da-" i was cut off by my dad and he showed a card that my name has written on it.My dad handed me the card and my tears slowly streaming down at my face,'tears of joy'i thought.

"Driver's License!yes!i screamed and hug parents tightly."dad,mom thank you for this,i'm so overwhelmed now"i said and wipe my tears.

"Don't get overwhelmed liam,there's one more gift."my mom said.And then she grabbed a box behind her and give to me.

I ripped the gift cover and look at my parent with my eyes widend."don't say it-"i was cut off by my mother and said "yes baby boy,it's a camera"she said and smiled at me.

"This is too much mom,dad."i said bursting into tears.My father hugged me and said "that's your reward being a great boy liam and also for studying hard to achieve your dreams"i felt a warm liquid at my cheek and looked at my father who was already tearing up also.

"Awww,you two is the best thing happend in my life"my mother said also tearing up and joined at the hug.

My mother pulled away from the hug."liam remember Min Yoongi?"she asked."yeah ofcourse mom"i said in happy tone.My mom grabbed something in her pocket and give it to me.My eyes got widened and a big smile was born on my lips."here i come my dream"i whispered while looking at the card.