34

Liam's POV

It's our third day today in the countryside.Alone the old  couple attended a event in the town hall saying that we could have the house with the two of us.I wonder what will jennie's plan today.I got up from the bed and look out for her.

"Jennie?"I checked the living room but she wasn't there.I also checked the kitchen and see ingredients for ramyeon.Once I checked all the parts of the house and hasn't seen her,I started to get nervous.

I exited the house with my pajamas when a shepered dog suddenly barked at me.

"Damn what the hell is your problem?!"I shouted at the dog.I looked at its collar and read its name 'lance'.

"Arf arf!"he barked back.

His barking was getting me irritated and I continued walking to look out for jennie.The stupid dog doesn't stop from barking so I turned around to see two more shepered dogs beside him.

I gulped and slowly tiptoed to get the stick ,but they had no mercy.They run towards me faster than I thought.I gawked at first don't know what to do,I came up in my senses when they were near me.

"Help!"I screamed at the top of my lungs.I don't care if the villagers woke up because of it.

I ran as fast as I can towards the old truck near the neighbour's house.The path was not helping because its full of rock which made my foot hurts.I ignore the pain and continued run until I reached it.I reached for the hard metal to help me carry my body and successfully made up.

My breating was rugged as I slumped sweaty my body at the truck.The sounds of the dogs barking fadedly.

"What a morning excersise we had there"A voice that I recognized beamed.

I stood up and saw jennie with a neighbour holdig a box of kimchi.

"Yeah?"I embarassly said scratching my nape.

"What are you doing there?"she asked.

"Uhm running away from the dogs?I think?"I flushed and climbed down.

"Oh my...sorry i'll tell david to tie them up"the woman said with a worried tone.

"It's okay atleast they gave me a excerise"I laughed slightly.

"Thankyou for this again aunt Olivia"I heard jennie said bowing at the woman.

"Okay,if you need anything just ask me"she smiled again and leave.

"Goodmorning?"jennie chuckled turning around me.

"Badmorning because I smell bad early in the morning."I pouted.She gave me a smile and started walking towards the house.

I chase her hugging her behind.

"Hey get off me!you stink"she covered her nose laughing.

"And you smelled good"I attemp to hugged her again but she started running again.

"Hey!"I ran and chased her until we reached the house.

"Go to bath and I'll prepare our breakfast"she said.

"Okay.make it yummy"I answered back with may aegyo voice as she giggled in response.

We had breakfast talking about what we could do for today.We suggested to ho farming but I said no because it may affect her skin and as a model she had to maintain her features.I came up with an Idea of going to a flea market nearby.

"Flea market sounds good"she said.

"Then?"

"Let's hit it!"jennie shouted with her aegyo voice which made me melt.