30

30

Liam's POV

We are currenlty stock at the traffic but our destination is a coming closer.I looked at the time and it's 5:49 in the morning,I yawned and looked at my side  she's the one who gives me strength not to sleep.I leaned closer to her and have a peck to her forehead.

The lights turned to green and I started driving again.Now I can see the green color of the nature,I opened my window and the fresh air made me relaxed for a bit.The sun is rising making the view more breathtaking.

I heard Jennie groaned and turned my head to her.

"Goodmorning princess,did you slept well?"I asked glance at her sunkissed face.And it looks so unreal.

"Yep,goodmorning mister"she yawned and strech her hand.

"We're almost there"I can't help but to yawn thingking about the soft and fluffy bed at my grandma's house.

"Did you rest?"she asked worriedly.

"Nope i'm fine as long as I see you"

"Oh c'mon let's stop somewhere and I'll make you a coffee and have breakfast,do they have a convinience store here?"she beamed rolling down her window.

"Ahh the air is so refreshing....."she said closing her eyes.

"GOODMORNING COUNTRY SIDE!"she practically shouted which made me flinched at my seat.

"Jennie why is that?"I asked chuckling.

"Greeting them,now stop at that convinience store and we'll have breakfast"

I just shook my head and nodded.

______________________

My energy was full again when we finished eating.I started to hit the road with a cheerful girlfriend beside me.

"You're just too good to be true,can't take my eyes off you"her voice is not helping,it was so relaxing that anytime I could fall asleep.

"I wanna hold you so much"then I felt her hand interwined with mine.I glanced at her blushing.

"At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alived
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you"

I can feel her stare at me and I can't help but smile.

"Blushing eh?"she giggled.

I just shook my head still smiling.

Jennie's POV

"At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alived
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you"

I stared at him while singing the lyrics,his eyes looked tired from driving.He was blushing omg this boy.

"Blushing eh?"I asked giggling but he just shook his head still smiling.

After few minutes of singing we finally arrived.

I hope out the car to stretch my body.

I inhaled the fresh air that hits my skin making me refreshed.

"Let's go babe"He offered his hand into me which I gladly took and followed him.

The view was so relaxing,only green and the beautiful sunrise can be seen in our spot.Fresh vegetables and fruits are welcoming at the side.

I can live here forever.

"Don't be nervous okay?"Liam said before knocking at the door.I just nodded tightenning the grip of our hands.