25

Third Person's POV

The sun was setting as Jennie's mom helped jennie to prepare.

"Mom why would I have to wear make up?It's just a simple dinner right?" the latter stared at ger reflection while her mom putting her make up on.

"Oh dear,this is not just a simple dinner"

"What is it then?and you look so expensive and gorgeous with your dress mom!"jennie stated that made her mom smiled from ear to ear.

"You too honey"

Jennie stood up from her seat looking so beautiful and angelic.

She is wearing the peach dress with floral designs they bought a while ago in the mall.The dress was off shoulder and showing jennie's curve that made her more gorgeous.

"Let's go now,your brother is wait outside"Her mom said as they both walk down stairs with hanbin waiting for them.

"My queens"Hanbin said and bowed to his mom and sister.His mom slighlty slapped hanbin in his silliness.

"You look more handsome oppa"Jennie said looking at her brother.

"Thankyou jen,but the time ir running.Let's go?"Hanbin offered his left hand on jennie while his right hand for his mother.

They ride the car and drove to the venue.

"Is your girlfriend not coming with us?"his mom asked nowhere.

"She said she's not gonna make it mom,because they will fetch his father from the airport tonight"

"Okay,but I want to see my son and daughter with their love ones tonight"

Their mom said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"Mom don't be like that,it doesn't suit you"jennie stated.

"I promise to you that it will happened mom"

Little did they know,their mom is getting weak from her illness.Neither of the two doen't know about her state ad for them not to worry.

_________

Liam's POV

I stood up at the stage seeing our close friends and co workers,Ofcourse Kai won't be here cause he said he had a date with his girlfriend.I cleared my throat and tap the mic to get their attention.

"Goodevening guys!"I greeted them as they greeted me back.

"You all know why you're here right?"

"Yes!"all of them answered.

"I just want to remind you that please give your best wishes and smiles to jennie.Make her happiest girl in the world tonight.I wish our plan to be successful!"

"Amen!"rośe shouted followed by our group of friends.

I felt my phone buzzed and immediately realized that it was jennie's mom.I grabbed my phone out and read her text.

From Mrs.Kim:
We're near,be ready!

I quickly put my phone back and tell them that the birthday girl is coming.Seulgi and Irene was holding a confetti,Jisoo and Rośe for the lights,the other holding a balloon with 'happy 24th birthday!"I was holding a boquette of flowers for jennie.As jisoo and rośe off the lights I fixed my suit and straightend my back.

The room was quite when we heard a car stopped infront of the resto as the light's car went off.The front of the resto was designed with colorful lights.We heard the door opened as a signal for jisoo and rośe to open the lights.