23

Liam's POV

She hugged me tight as she could and sobbed harder.

Hearing this girl cry made me want to cry too.

"You know,instead of crying just let it out already.There's no one in here,only the two of us.You can shout as loud as you can"

"If that what makes me better then."She looked at me and showed her gummy smile that means a lot for me.

"FUCK YOU!I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU NOW!!I WISH YOU WILL HAVE A SHORT LIFE!!!"She shouted from the top of lungs and laughed at her last words.

"My turn"I said and hold her hand tight.

"I'M DISGUSTED TO YOU!!I TREATED YOU LIKE MY BROTHER BUT HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL THIS TO ME!?YOU KNOW THAT I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU RIGHT!?"

My vision started to get blurry as some tears started to form on my eyes.I shut my eyes tight as a tear rolled down my cheeks.Our memories came back to my mind like a flash.

"HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON THIS GIRL!?SHE'S GIVING YOU LOVE,COMFORT AND CARE BUT WHAT DID YOU DO TO PAY IT BACK!?CHEATING?IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN RETURN TO HER!?BRO WHAT THE FUCK"

I hugged jennie tightly as she caressed my back.I don't know what's gotten into me that made me cry this hard.He's just my bestfriend but what he did to jennie was unforgivable.

"I wish I was there when you broke down,suffering and had  sleepless nights,I wish I was there to comfort you,I wish I was there to make you smile,I wish I was there to love you...."

I didn't realize that I was already confessing.But what shocked me jennie pulled out from our hug and kissed me at the lips.

Her eyes was shut,her plump lips into mine was the best feeling I've ever had in my life.It was just a simple peck but for me it's the best moment I will never forget.

"I love you too liam"she said sincerely looking at my eyes with full of love and admiration.

I hugged her and kissed her again.But now I was moving my lips.I was surprised when she responded at my kisses.I was bitting her upper lip releasing a soft moan from her.I asked for entrace which she gladly opened her mouth.

We were fighting for dominance and exchanging love under the bright light of the moon.

I enjoyed every minute of that moment.

I wish it was everlasting.

I pulled out from the kiss and caressed her mandu cheeks.

"I know this is quite fast but,I want you to be mine,I want to give you all the love and care that remaining in my body"

I don't know why I became so cheesy like this,but I'm loving it.

"Are you that cheesy?"jennie  said and chuckled.

I gave her a peck and smiled.

"Can I court you?"

I let my feelings out for her to know what I am feeling when I'm with her.

"Ofcourse"