8

Liam's POV

I am now heading to our resto ready to meet hanbin's sister.I wonder if she had a boyfriend?if she looks good?tch tch hanbin would not offer her the job if she wasn't beautiful tho.Ofcourse my outfit today is simple yet gorgeous for me.Today i'm wearing a white plain t-shirt on the inside and a leather jacket for the top,i'm wearing a black tight jeans and wore my combat boots.

~~

I'm now at the parking lot of our resto feeling anxious to meet hanbin's sister.I took a deep breath before leaving my car and wore my sunglasses to prevent the sun to hit my eyes,I'm now facing the entrance of our resto."Don't be nervous liam,it's just a meeting."i whispered to myself before entering the resto.When i walk through the entrance i was greeted by some staff in the resto,as i roamed my eyes around the restaurant i saw a girl from the other seat typing furiosly on her phone.'is that hanbin's sister?'i asked myself while staring at the girl.'hmmm she's hot,beautiful,oh wait,she has a cat eyes that made her more hotter.Her hair is wavy and brunnette.Her cute nose,her sexy lips and fluffy cheeks,she's perfect for a model'i thought while staring at her.I was shocked when she caught me staring at herI quickly turned my gaze on my table acting like there's nothing happen,i cursed myself mentally.Good thing that i'm still wearing my sunglasses,eventhough i still look obvious from staring at her.And yeah she caught me,nice one kitten.My thoughts was cut when a person patted my shoulder,I turned my gaze on that person and it was hanbin.

"Goodmorning mr.manoban"he greeted me with a smile.

"Goodmorning too hanbin,just call me liam since i'm gonna work with your sister.Just call me that when it needed."

He smiled at me and said"Okay,liam."

"Can i meet your sister now?i'm quite excited though"i brushed my nape in embarassment.

"Arasso,let me call her since she is seating in the other table."he said and approach the girl whom i was checking out earlier,leaving me stunned in my seat.

'Wait,so that's her sister!?'i mumbled while my eyes got widen because of shock.'She's gonna be perfect for the job'i said to myself and smiled.

Jennie's POV

Today i was wearing a yellow mustard shirt and a denim jacket,a high-waisted denim short to matched my outfit and a white sneakers to be perfect.I need to look good infront of my future boss too.

~~~

I'm now at the resto where my brother was working.I settled myself to seat at the near front on the glass,watching the cars and people going to their works.Me too,i'm here to meet his boss and discussed with somethings about the job.His boss said he offered me a job to be a model.Why not?i still dreamed to be a model though.I was taken aback to reality when my phone buzzed.I grabbed my phone in my purse and i quickly furrowed my eyebrows when i saw the person who texted me.It was kai,we broke up few weeks ago because he cheated on me,i saw him kissing a girl roughly underneath the tree while his hands are in the thighs of the girl,not minding if some people are now looking at them with disgust on their faces.I feel numb when i saw that my boyfriend fucking another girl.I walked out on the scene with a blank expression i don't what to feel that day.But now,i don't care.Past is past.I want to end our connection now and i don't want to see that fucking face of him right now.I opened his message saying

From kai:
Jennie please talk to me,please come back i fvcking miss you right now.

I furiosly knitted my eyebrows while reading his message,he wants me back eh?

To kai:
Why?you are getting tired of that girl's pussy?c'mon kai i don't want to talk to a fvckboy like you.i don't care if you miss me because I DON'T FUCKING MISS YOU AND I WILL NEVER.

I typed the word angrily on my phone with my brows knitted.After i send the message to kai,i could feel someone is staring at me in the other seat.I took a quick glance at the person next to me and saw a man wearing a sunglasses.His fashion is simple but it made him hot with the color black.I bet he's staring at me,he looks so obvious even though he is wearing a sunglasses.I laughed mentally at him.He's an idiot i'm sure.I quickly turned my gaze on my phone that is not buzzing non-stop.I turned on my bitch face while reading his texts.

From kai:
"WTF JENNIE KIM?"
"I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU ARE BEING A BITCH"
"You bitch.i don't want to see your fucking face too,it feels like i'm going to throw up whenever i see your face you know?"

I red those message repeatdly and feel nothing,i'm not hurt?sad?why?i thought i was going to cry though but here i am staring blankly at his messages that means nothing to me.Before i turned off my phone i caught the man who is looking at me god knows how long he'staring at me.But i quickly caught him.He flinched at his seat when i caught him,probably shock because he was caught.I laugh mentally at his craziness.Who is he btw?he looks good,hot and rich though.I wonder of he is the one who offered the job to be a model.I would gladly work with him.As i turned off my phone i saw my brother approaching the man next to me with a firm posture.My brother looks serious,he didn't just give me a quick glance.I swear i want to smack his head right now.

I was shocked by hearing their conversation,it's seems quiet in this resto because it's still early.

"Goodmorning mr.manoban"i heard my brother said to the man.Is he the boss that my brother was telling me?or he's just government official who deserved to treat well in the resto?

I was back to reality when my brother tapped me in my back and said "jennie come here i want you to meet my boss"he gestured me to come in the seat with the man seating beside him.Staring at me while removing his sunglasses.It reaveled his brown iris that made me lost in my tracks.

~~~