27

That day was the best day for Liam,also for jennie.The two were given 3 weeks day off.Since their schedule will be as busy as hell soon.

The couple decided to have a picnic at the park,the weather was beautiful and clear.

And today was Valentines day.

Jennie was cooking at the kitchen when someone knocked at the door.

"Coming!"she shouted turnig off the stove.

Her mom was out of town for their bussiness.

"Jenduekieee"the blonde haired girl greeted the brunette.

Jennie facepalmed in her mind for forgetting their date with rośe.

"U-uh hi?"the brunette asked awkwardly.

But then a loud horn was heard interrupting the two girls.

This time jennie literally facepalmed facing rośe's back.

"Honeybunchhhh"Liam welcomed her with a warm hug not minding the person behind them,cringing at the nickname.

"Heyy!!"the brunette replied trying also not to cringe.

"Hell yeah manoban,I'm hereee!"Chaeyoung exclaimed jumping like a kid.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you,you're too small for me"

The blonde girl glared at the doe eyed boy,followed with a bunch of smacks from the girl.

Jennie was staring at them with no emotions and furrowed het eyebrows.

"Okay can you too just stop?"she walked and sat at the sofa.

"Hey jenjen did you forgot our outing with me?"t

Liam quickly turned his head on the brunette with 'what' look.

"Let's go?"

They were interupped when someone barged in the door,not bothering to knock.

"Wasshup guysh!"Jisoo greeted them eating chicken.

Then suddenly an Idea came up on jennie's mind.

"Hey chipmunk why don't you go with this chickin girl in the mall?knowing each other?like that?"jennie suggested raising her eyebrows on the blonde girl.

"I'm in!"the black haired screamed amazement can be seen in her voice.

"Then settled!now go!"the brunette pushed them aggressively at the door and lock it.

"What was that?"the brown haired boy asked.

"Nothing.Just go pack the things we need"

"Okay"

_________

"Here"Jennie patted the grass under a shade of the tree.

Liam putted down the baskets laying down lazily at blanket.

"Uhhh I'm hungryyy"Jennie exclaimed with a baby voice.

"Let's eat!"the boy siggested.

They were cuddling under the tree reminscing the moment.Jennie felt like she was the luckiest woman in earth,she had a caring,loving,cute and charimatic boyfriend,and being in her lover's arms she felt like she was the most important thing in the world.While Liam feels the same towards her girlfriend,and he felt like he's the only one who can touch and protect her girlfriend.They treasured that moment until jennie talked.

"I want Ice cream yumyum"she said cutely.

"I knew it."

Jennie stood up and pouted infront of Liam.